The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+32
heocon7809
Blacky
Swiftpaw
slacker8197
Xurii
djhay20
Qiuyan
Mooster
nickweekp
bendansia
eizel
yume
CHOCOx
xiaopig512
gui_lover
digidestinedkid
guinicxx
olla86
crazzycat
AiMeiNeko
rokziie
wyethrine
ellehcir1408
i ate your last cookie
bzoda
kleene277
diane25
kriztetalovesxiaogui
POGA
♥xoxogui
Sanguine
lo_ovelyxiaogui
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:21 am

Laughing OKAY THAT WAS FUNNY Sanguine!!! LOL!!

yes yes, now lets get back to the topic!

SO NEW MEMBERS, DO INTRODUCE YOURSELVES AND LET US KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU. JUST LIKE KRIZTETALOVESXIAOGUI'S SIGNATURE, LETS SPREAD XIAO GUI'S LOVE AROUND!

cheers
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:45 am

im chie and im from manila..

i really have a thing for asian men.. ive been watching asian series since 2001 or 2002 but i saw xiao gui around 2008.. before i turned 19.. harhar..im 20 now and i have spent a year of loving xiao gui...
i thought he was really fun to be with..
and his dimples are the cutest..

hoping to see him before i turn 25.. i dont want to be too late..

Smile thanks a bunch that u had this english forum.. i go nuts reading the chinese one, w/c 99.9% is beyond my comprehension..
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:26 pm

hello from singapore to manila!

glad that u found this forum too! the more members, the merrier. the more we can spread xiao gui's news so that we won't feel kinda 'left out'! Smile

so ellehcir1408, like u i think all of us love his dimples too! oh yeah, sent u a private message about xiao gui's gift idea. remember to read it and lemme know. u can choose to reply to the private message or in the 'gift ideas' topic board. awaiting! Smile
Back to top Go down
wyethrine
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
wyethrine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:40 pm

hi guys! Smile

I'm yheng from the Philippines... and i love xiao gui!
for me he's extremely cute... i so love the way he laughs! haha!

I just started to like him early this year.... though ive been occasionally watching YLBFB since 2006.

So glad to have found this forum and looking forward to meeting you all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://yheng0925.multiply.com
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:35 pm

welcome yheng, it's nice to meet you Smile
Or should I call you wyethrine?
You're from manila? Did you know that ellecir1408 is also from manila? I wish there were some XGFS who lived closer to me, lol ^_^
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:16 am

welcome yheng! i think we all call each other by our usernames though hehehe. glad that u joined us. just fyi, we're planning to do something for xiao gui for his bday. it's all under 'gift ideas' topic which could be found in chat about xiao gui. Smile do join in and contribute anything if u're free and maybe u'd like to join in our already planned items. let us know! Smile

well lo_ovelyxiaogui, i think the ones staying in US as far as i know are Sanguine, Avondale09, kriztetalovesxiaogui and POGA? ok i have bad memory so i can't keep up with everyone but i hope i got them right. but given the fact that US is so big, i think u guys might be living in different states? =\
Back to top Go down
wyethrine
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
wyethrine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:08 pm

lo_ovelyxiaogui
yup i know her (ellerchir) and we've met already but i'm not from manila...

xoxogui
sure.. sure count me in! i rmb my friends from the philippines had also sent some gifts to him early this year... actually it was diane's idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://yheng0925.multiply.com
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:05 pm

^ Oh really? Sorry about that, hehe
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:13 am

hi yheng!im a filipino too.
welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:32 am

wyethrine wrote:
lo_ovelyxiaogui
xoxogui
sure.. sure count me in! i rmb my friends from the philippines had also sent some gifts to him early this year... actually it was diane's idea. Smile

wow awesome!! so where did u send the gifts to? yu le bai fen bai studio? did he revert to u guys with words of thanks? i'm getting more excited now!
hmm, ellerchir is helping us out with the shirt embroidery. she's doing really great with finding the shops and prices. gotta thank her truck loads for it. coolness, just keep coming back here. i'll ensure i get every details ready by end of sept! so everyone, keep your eyes open! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:51 am

ooohh thanks ellerchir for helping us out here!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:25 am

♥xoxogui wrote:
wyethrine wrote:
lo_ovelyxiaogui
xoxogui

wow awesome!! so where did u send the gifts to? yu le bai fen bai studio? did he revert to u guys with words of thanks? i'm getting more excited now!
hmm, ellerchir is helping us out with the shirt embroidery. she's doing really great with finding the shops and prices. gotta thank her truck loads for it. coolness, just keep coming back here. i'll ensure i get every details ready by end of sept! so everyone, keep your eyes open! Very Happy

the gift sent by ate diane is a cap that has a design like the philippine flag.. it was sent to freya i think.. Smile then freya brought it to BFB..
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:09 pm

oh yes, freya was there for quite a while. too bad she's back in her country now. i really envy her, with all the photos she took with xiao zhu in his shop and the part in YLBFB where xiao gui actually talked to her and it was recorded! hahaha

sigh, and it's just too bad that i'm only going there in december or i'll be able to bring the gifts personally to him. Sad
Back to top Go down
rokziie
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
rokziie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:32 am

hello guys!

im rokziie. Very Happy
and im also in AF, my username is zhunjaeshunxiang
haha. such a long username right. lmao. just got some time to post here. ^^
im also from the philippines. Smile
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:36 am

hey rokziie!! WELCOME!

yeah, i know u!! ahahahah.

so u're from the phils too! awesome. oh, are u joining the scrapbook bday message for xiao gui as a bday gift? if u are, u can contribute your part to my email : xoxogui@gmail.com. for more info though, u can go over to gift ideas topic. it should be at the 'talk about xiao gui' section. or was it 'talk about anything'. i can't really remember. but hope u'd join us! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:08 pm

dont trust her! she's a Pudding!!

jkjk, welcome to the Ghost zone!

I have a question. I've heard that Pudding Land is scary. how do you survive there? I think of 'Pudding Land' and get like images or hills and mountains made of pudding, with like, candy everywhere, and, according to avondale, Arrons there in a Top Hat. . . . waiting. . . . .

lol, sorry, my meds make me a little. . . weird right after i take them. um, so, welcome to the Ghost zone, your now officially part of the ghost squad.
does that make you an ambassador?
Back to top Go down
https://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:57 am

ok i'm a little lost. what pudding are u talking about sanguine?
Back to top Go down
rokziie
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
rokziie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:08 am

Sanguine
haha. okay, i laughed when you said that. lmao. pudding. xp
yea, i am one (dont kill me! haha). Smile
wait, do i really need to answer the question about pudding land?
well, im not really sure about the scary part haha. its just that most of the people there are really active and im trying to be one too, since we all love the same artist. ^^ and there's also a reason why its called "puddings"

uhm, okayy... that's a very creative imagination of pudding land.. Very Happy
anyway, Thanks for the welcome!
Im really happy to be a member of Ghost Squad!
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:45 pm

lol.
i would like to know why you guys are called Puddings.

and sorry about the weirdness, nyquil effects me weirdly.
Back to top Go down
rokziie
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
rokziie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:57 am

oh. haha. it got something to do with the chinese translation of pudding and the first character is from arron's nick and the second is his name in Ko One, also it means follower in chinese. so yea, thats about it.^^
Back to top Go down
AiMeiNeko
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
AiMeiNeko

PostSubject: HI!!!!!!!!!   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:25 am

Hello my fellow Squadies haha

Im on AsianFanatics as 'AiMeiNeko', and on Youtube as 'AiMeiNeko', 'AiMeiNekoSubs' and 'HeartsMeNeko'. Please feel free to add me as a friend on anything Smile

My wretch blog is: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/AmberMarie - dont ask me how I made that my chinese is VERY limited (aka almost non-existant)

My real name is Amber, I live in Australia and Im 20 years old - 21 on november 7th (booyah).

Im white (caucasian) but Im in love with taiwanese and korean entertainment.

Im majoring in Mandarin next year at university YAY and hope to study in Taiwan one year. (and see Xiao Gui YAAAAAAAAAAAY)

Im alot like you girls, I watched ISWAK, liked Jiro so watched him on YLFB and saw Xiao Zhu and Xiao Gui (Thankgod for Jiro aye) bounce

So thats how I stumbled upon and fell in love with Xiao Gui Razz

I would love to watch more YLFB but i only watched random lil subbed clips I find on youtube.
Back to top Go down
http://englishtracklists.blogspot.com
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:06 am

welcome to the ghost squad AMBER!!!
wohooo another XIAO GUI fan I love you I love you I love you
feel free to post anything about XIAO GUI alien

it's good to know that you're learning MANDARIN!i so want to learn as well.

again, a big welcome to you!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
AiMeiNeko
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
AiMeiNeko

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:25 am

kriztetalovesxiaogui wrote:
welcome to the ghost squad AMBER!!!
wohooo another XIAO GUI fan I love you I love you I love you
feel free to post anything about XIAO GUI alien

it's good to know that you're learning MANDARIN!i so want to learn as well.

again, a big welcome to you!!! cheers

Hi Kriz, so your from the philippines? We are kinda close Razz
Thankyou so much for the welcome *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://englishtracklists.blogspot.com
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:08 am

welcome to the squad AiMeiNeko. we hope u would be here for a really long time!! =)

do post anything u have about xiao gui, which we haven't seen or heard of on the relevant topics yea? so cool that u get to major chinese and study in taiwan! i'm sure u'll have an awesome time there. people say taiwan has nice food and shopping places especially like ximending!

hahaha, i think all of us wanna meet xiao gui. may your dreams come true! hey, since u're majoring in chinese, maybe you can help us translate some videos huh? =)
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:45 am

welcome to the Ghost Zone!

yeah, thank God For Jiro, otherwise, this place would never have existed. . . . crazy.
Im so jealous that you get to major in Mandarin. if my school did that I'd be a double major. Mandarin and English. I could, like, teach over seas, or something.
bah!

Anyway, i hope you get to meet Xiao Gui. Take lots of pics, and tell me where he lives. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next