The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+32
heocon7809
Blacky
Swiftpaw
slacker8197
Xurii
djhay20
Qiuyan
Mooster
nickweekp
bendansia
eizel
yume
CHOCOx
xiaopig512
gui_lover
digidestinedkid
guinicxx
olla86
crazzycat
AiMeiNeko
rokziie
wyethrine
ellehcir1408
i ate your last cookie
bzoda
kleene277
diane25
kriztetalovesxiaogui
POGA
♥xoxogui
Sanguine
lo_ovelyxiaogui
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
gui_lover
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:52 am

bendansia n' CHOCOx, if i'm not mistaken...
both of you are member of love4show!!
i also joined this bec. i want to know him more.. ^^ ^_^
Back to top Go down
nickweekp
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:26 am

HI Very Happy

about me:
i'm from singapore and how i got to know xiao gui was through watching ylbfb. its actually through my friend who really adores show but once i watched bfb at the start of this year, i began to feel the difference. xiao gui actually has alot alot of respect for show because show is sort of not only his friend but also a "master" and "senior" in terms of the entertainment world. so he shows alot of respect and i truly like him just because of this. another reason i got to know xiao gui is because of charlene choi. Smile i liked and still love charlene alot and i got to first see xiao gui when i was searching about charlene. there was once he told everyone how he met charlene and everything and i found it very nice and cute haha Very Happy yea so thats about me

bout xiao gui:

i think that he is a very down to earth person, taking one step at a time firstly show hosting, then acting and now he has began his music industry. a totally different kind of genre to show, i think that he is very brave and talented in that area. i really hope that he will be able to be a big hit like show some day and that everyone will know him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:45 pm

^ wow, what an introduction! nice to meet one more gui admirer Smile
Yea, his down-to-earth personality definitely makes it easier for me to relate to him...and his respect for his family and others (ex. Show) just makes me admire him more, lol

Although I didn't learn about Xiao Gui through somebody else per say (in the beginning I only watched YLBFB for Xiao Zhu), I did watch Summer X Summer because he was in it....even though I felt he could have had a few more scenes
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:42 am

nickweekp wrote:

another reason i got to know xiao gui is because of charlene choi. Smile i liked and still love charlene alot and i got to first see xiao gui when i was searching about charlene. there was once he told everyone how he met charlene and everything and i found it very nice and cute haha Very Happy yea so thats about me

bout xiao gui:

i think that he is a very down to earth person, taking one step at a time firstly show hosting, then acting and now he has began his music industry. a totally different kind of genre to show, i think that he is very brave and talented in that area. i really hope that he will be able to be a big hit like show some day and that everyone will know him Very Happy

welcome to the forum nickweekp! feel free to post stuff relted to Xiao Gui...btw, i also saw a ylbfb episode with charlene choi promoting && xiao gui was like starstruck-ed when he saw her. i think Xiao Gui is a fan of Charlene. && everything u said abt him is true. he will surely be a big hit soon! he's getting there... watch out for his new upcoming drama coz he's going to be the lead man on it Surprised
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:57 am

nickweekp wrote:
HI Very Happy

about me:
i'm from singapore and how i got to know xiao gui was through watching ylbfb. its actually through my friend who really adores show but once i watched bfb at the start of this year, i began to feel the difference. xiao gui actually has alot alot of respect for show because show is sort of not only his friend but also a "master" and "senior" in terms of the entertainment world. so he shows alot of respect and i truly like him just because of this. another reason i got to know xiao gui is because of charlene choi. Smile i liked and still love charlene alot and i got to first see xiao gui when i was searching about charlene. there was once he told everyone how he met charlene and everything and i found it very nice and cute haha Very Happy yea so thats about me

bout xiao gui:

hellos! i'm from singapore too Smile. hahaha, same here, i only got to know him through ylbfb. funny story though but i shan't repeat it.

yup xg adores charlene. i think he still does cus at a recent hong kong interview, he mentioned how he saw Twins was supposed to be having a performance / concert in one of the studio and he just waited outside when he saw their poster. then someone, probably his staff, mentioned that he doesn't have to queue because they wun be having the concert / show / performance then. he is so adorable huh? Very Happy

do stick around and post whatever you feel like and share it with us. have fun! cheers
Back to top Go down
eizel
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:32 pm

waah.. I never really introduced myself before so I think its about time.

hello I'm called eizel/eizel10 over the internet. I'm 19. I'm Filipino from Florida USA. I was addicted to Korean dramas before then for some odd reason while browsing mysoju, i decided to click Romantic Princess (Taiwanese drama). After I finished the series I tried to search more videos about Wu Chun, and then I found this subbed video of Fahrenheit as a guest in YLBFB fan's meeting. I thought the episode was funny mostly because of that one host, they called him Xiao Zhu /Zu Ren. I watched BFB episode one after another because of Xiao Zhu and found out more about him in the process. Honestly I barely notice the other host. I don't know when or how it happened but i finally noticed the other host, it might be because of his cute personality,his good looking face, his cute dimples, he's Xiao Zhu's punching bag (joke) or maybe because i found out he was Rainie's ex-bf .. i honestly don't know! but yeah that's how i found out about him.. and now what? I am a big fan of him!!

it's just that i can't be physically there to support him during concerts/performances/autograph session but I do support him!!
Back to top Go down
guinicxx
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
guinicxx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:10 am

HEY YO! TO EVERYONE

to those who doesn't know me to some newbies there btw.I'm GUINICXX you can also call me nicxx for my nickname,you can find me also @SFCph with my name NICXXIANG you can also follow me on TWiTTER:princessnicx &TUMBLR:nicxxiang [b]sorry guys if i'm endorsing my twitter and tumblr accnt[b/] the more the merrier right?

hey guys btw.i introduce myself from another thread here so i will not post why i'm addicted to xg k?

for more info's bout me just go check me out @twitter or @tumblr tnx.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Mooster
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Hey hey !!!

My greetings from So Cal .... I just recently got into Xiao Gui. It really started with me wanting to practice my mandarin so naturally, I started with watching dramas and such. My first one was "Fated To Love You" and then started to watch some of Rainie's dramas. Then from there started to follow Rainie's news and such, and then saw her on YLBFB one time doing promotion, and the rest was history.

I thought Xiao Gui was so freaking adorable, this boyish charm about him that works quite well against Show's personality on the show. Then I started watching more of YLBFB then I really started loving Xiao Gui when I saw him on "Letters from 1949" .. I absolutely adored his character in that ... then I dl his album and just fell in love with the songs and so forth. So now I'm a full fledged fan! Love this guy .. there's so much more to him than just the adorable boyish look; This guy is talented; from hosting to singing to drawing and so forth. With all of this talent, it still seems like he's the same guy he was years ago when he dated Rainie; the same guy in High School where everyone loved him ... and I really admire that in artists where they don't lose themselves once they enter this circle and it's a wonderful thing to see. And I wish him continued success and will be there with him in his journey down this career path .. Add oil Xiao Gui!!!
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:04 am

welcome to the GHOST SQUAD mooster! it's nice to have a new member again. feel free to posts news/updates/pics/links about XIAO GUI Smile

i'm krizteta or krizka.
btw, where in SoCal are you from? and do you speak/understand mandarin?
have fun in this forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mooster
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:06 am

I live in the pasadena area ... as for my mandarin, hahaha .. still working on that. Alien needs to come out with more dramas and albums that way I can practice! lol ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:59 am

oh i see. im from socal too. but way too far from your place =)
yeah im pretty sure he'll be releasing more albums soon coz he's doing well in his career. so yeah our mandarin will get better.lol i learn simple chinese from listening to their songs and watching dramas too =)
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Mooster wrote:
Hey hey !!!

My greetings from So Cal .... I just recently got into Xiao Gui. It really started with me wanting to practice my mandarin so naturally, I started with watching dramas and such. My first one was "Fated To Love You" and then started to watch some of Rainie's dramas. Then from there started to follow Rainie's news and such, and then saw her on YLBFB one time doing promotion, and the rest was history.

I thought Xiao Gui was so freaking adorable, this boyish charm about him that works quite well against Show's personality on the show. Then I started watching more of YLBFB then I really started loving Xiao Gui when I saw him on "Letters from 1949" .. I absolutely adored his character in that ... then I dl his album and just fell in love with the songs and so forth. So now I'm a full fledged fan! Love this guy .. there's so much more to him than just the adorable boyish look; This guy is talented; from hosting to singing to drawing and so forth. With all of this talent, it still seems like he's the same guy he was years ago when he dated Rainie; the same guy in High School where everyone loved him ... and I really admire that in artists where they don't lose themselves once they enter this circle and it's a wonderful thing to see. And I wish him continued success and will be there with him in his journey down this career path .. Add oil Xiao Gui!!!

hey there!! welcome to the forum and i hope you'll have fun posting and browsing around. remember to post any videos or pictures or news or anything about xg that you find interesting to share with everyone yeah? Smile

YES! he's one of the few artistes who doesn't change who they are even after they're famous. he is still that same ol' boy from school but the only difference is, he's busier now. good for him tho, cus it means that he's career is rising and he's getting recognised more. YAY XG! I love you
Back to top Go down
Qiuyan
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:37 am

Hi, Im Qiuyan, from Singapore.
Found this forum through Alien's Singapore Fanclub. My first time seeing XiaoGui was when i was watching Pi Li MIT because my friend was a fan of Fahrenheit, so she recommend me to watch that drama. After that, i watched Yu Le Bai Fen Bai on a channel in Singapore and found XiaoGui cute,handsome, and funny. =D
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:38 pm

cool! another singaporean! welcome to the forum! Very Happy really glad to have a new edition to the ghost squad family heehee.

ahh pi li mit, he's so cool in that drama eh?

well, do post more like pictures / news / videos of xg. we'd love to see more! if you have the creativity of doing up banners etc, do flaunt it under 'creations' and let us see it. Wink

last but not least, WELCOME TO THE 'CLUB'.
Back to top Go down
djhay20
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
djhay20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:59 am

hello everyone... just new here!!!! iam deejhay from the philippines Very Happy actually b4 my interest is mostly korean novelas that's why when BOF cast guest in 100% that is the 1st time i saw xiao gui & show lou... that time i noticed already the 2 host they are very funny but gentlemen that's why i like them.... then i started collecting & watching taiwanese drama also... that's when i know about my 3 favorite taiwanese idols show lou, rainie yang & xiao gui... i love them all most especially when they are all together in 1 show for sure it will be 100% entertaining.... my day is not complete if i dont visit their site or weibo to get news and also always watch in u tube for their new sub videos... now its complete i have now the blog site of rainie yang, weibo & blog site of show lou... now my happiness is complete coz i have now the weibo & the forum site of xiao gui...yeheyyyyyyy!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:17 am

lol! hello deejhay! welcome to the forum.
do post pics or videos of xg which hasn't been posted in the forum and share with the other fans yea? glad that you found us and we're glad to have you too.

have fun!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xurii
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:52 am

Hello, my name is Xuri
I live in Panama
Sorry if I do not write well. The reason is that I do not speak English.
but like you, I'm a fan of Alien Hunag.
sometimes it's hard for me because I have to translate everything from English to Spanish but I am happy to find people to share.
I do not feel alone ...
thanks for everything ... with love Xuri
Back to top Go down
slacker8197
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:45 am

hello. i am new here Smile

i am from singapore and currently 15. well i like xiaogui since two years ago. my friend told me about ylbfb and then i got addicted. xiao gui is the first celebrity i like and he will be the last too. i love his smile, his boyish cuteness, basically everything about him. Weirdly, i was never into xiaozhu although i admit that he is hotter than xiaogui. i love xiaogui and would compulsively buy stuff related to him Smile but i cannot go to his concert and stuff because i have really strict parents. Sad so i can't wait to grow up and i hope to be able to go to xiaogui's first full-fledged concert.

i am very happy to have found this coz i never met anyone who like xiaogui like me. all my friends at school think that i am weird cos i am too obsessed with him Smile
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:31 am

welcome Xurii!!!
it's nice to meet you... and your from Panama? wow that's far from my place... anyhoo i hope you'll enjoy this forum. feel free to talk about Xiao Gui or like ask questions... im pretty sure the other peeps out here will help you out. Very Happy

welcome slacker 8197!!!
oh your from singapore.. we have a lot of members here who are from SG too. im sure they'll be glad to hear more about you. and yeah same here, i can only buy his stuff but i cant go to any of his concerts... unless he decides to do one here in California...lol anyways, welcome again. also, feel free to post anything related to Xiao Gui.. have fun in this forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slacker8197
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:08 am

thx kriztetalovesxiaogui,

haha i am actually quite happy that at least xiaogui comes to singapore for stuff. this way i could at least buy the next day's newspaper and see him Smile but wells i am still jealous of people taiwanese as they have lots of chance to see him. but this year, he is apparently going to hong kong for new year countdown *lucky hong kongnese*
oh wells i hope that he will go california and you will get to see him Smile
Back to top Go down
Swiftpaw
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
Swiftpaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:51 am

I'm WenXuan from Singapore and I'm 13. I like Mayday too and that's how I got to know xiaogui. (: They wrote a song for him and I found that he is really cute and have awesome talent too! Very Happy Very Happy So I started watching 100% Entertainment online and his dramas etc. (: My parents are really strict like slacker8197 but mine doesn't even allow me to buy albums or go for autograph-signing stuffs. ): ):
Back to top Go down
Http://mayday-world.blogspot.com
slacker8197
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:23 pm

lols swiftpaw,
i buy the albums and watch ylbfb secretly. my parents don't know that i am crazy abt him. if they did i think they will have a heart attack x)
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:01 am

welcome to GHOSTZONE Swiftpaw!
wow people joining this forum gets younger and younger... i feel old now.lol anyway, feel free to share anything related to XIAO GUI =)

@slacker8197
yeah i hope he visits CA soon. i cant wait to fangirl over him.. haha prolly stalk him in LA too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Swiftpaw
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
Swiftpaw

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:48 am

HAHHAS... slacker8197 what school are you from?
Back to top Go down
Http://mayday-world.blogspot.com
Blacky
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:40 pm

Hello everyone...

I'm Spiritz. I am from Malaysia.
I start to know Xiao Gui from 100% Entertaiment.
I also watch 747 ini Pi Li Mit.
He is funny and handsome.
I don't have much things to say cause I just being his fan; so sorry...

I also to say thanks to all of you that subbing all Xiao Gui videos.
Thank you very much Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next