The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+32
heocon7809
Blacky
Swiftpaw
slacker8197
Xurii
djhay20
Qiuyan
Mooster
nickweekp
bendansia
eizel
yume
CHOCOx
xiaopig512
gui_lover
digidestinedkid
guinicxx
olla86
crazzycat
AiMeiNeko
rokziie
wyethrine
ellehcir1408
i ate your last cookie
bzoda
kleene277
diane25
kriztetalovesxiaogui
POGA
♥xoxogui
Sanguine
lo_ovelyxiaogui
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:22 pm

welcome to the forum guys! look around, see what you like. It's great to see more fans of Xiao Gui Smile
Back to top Go down
heocon7809
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
heocon7809

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Hello everyone! I'm from U.S,California.

At first,i really like Rainie Yang and Show Luo but then after i watch 100% entertainment,i started to like xiao gui more then show luo.In mid-2010,i started not liking show luo anymore and i got more interested in xiao gui.

CHECK OUT MY NEW FANS MADE WEBSITE FOR XIAO GUI http://www.wix.com/iluv_c00ki3_4ever/xiaoguifans
[its not done yet]
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:47 pm

HELLO TO ALL NEWCOMERS!!

omg i'm so sorry i've been away for far too long!! been so busy with work and everything else. glad that this forum is still going strong and everyone's still posting here and there.

i'll try to keep up again, and update whatever is new. pls do keep pics / vids / news of xg posted so this english forum will not die down!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tikisomia
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
Tikisomia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:06 am

I am from the US and I am intersted in C-pop and K-pop...actually...I listen to a LOT of K-pop lol! Anyway I found out about this forum from Show's International Forum as well! Curently I am more of a Show Luo fan...been one for almost a year I think...but I am begining to become a Xiao Gui fan more and more. I love the drama Pi Li MIT that he acted in and I think his character 747 is really funny. I am very interested in watcing his new drama and I hope that he can release more albums! I really love to watch 100% Entertainment (not just for Show or Xiao Gui...but for the both of them!). Honestly, I don't know much about Xiao Gui, but I'm sure as time passes I'll get to know him better through the help of this forum.
Back to top Go down
sophie-kara
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
sophie-kara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:38 pm

hi, i'm Sophie, and i come from Greece...in my country there are not many fans of taiwanese guys and i was introduced into dramas when i got into university by a girl who i met there. It took me a while before i watched Show for the first time and after a long time seeing him in 100 entertainment i understood that i began to like Xiao gui also.~~he is so cute and his laugh is so funny and loud!! and more important he seems so down to earth and more true than Show, he is not mean and he is patient..!! i love this part of him! i now watch him in Drunken to Love you and i would love for him to be the main actor and be with rainie but he is not.....and that love with rainie made me to like him even more, Show covers his past loves and we can never know if he has ever experienced a great love, but i feel xiao gui is more earthly having a love like that..i think he still loves her anyway..Smile
Back to top Go down
http://weibo.com/1941365852/profile/
Tikisomia
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
Tikisomia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:51 am

sophie-kara wrote:
Show covers his past loves and we can never know if he has ever experienced a great love

I think the reason that Show "covers" his "past loves" is because he dated people who weren't in the entertainment business or haven't made it into the entertainment business. Unlike Xiao Gui and Rainie who are both in the entertainment business, Show has said that he's never dated anyone in the entertainment business. I think he is just trying to be considerate of his "past loves" and not drag them into the vicious media. This is just my thoughts/opinions. But yeah...sometimes I feel for Xiao Gui because of all the teaseing he gets by having dated Rainie!
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:02 am

Hi Sophie, welcome to the ghost zone!!

sorry everyone i'm really busy now so i won't have the time to update the forum. however, do lemme know if you have any updates that you'd like to put up.

p/s: i know the banner in the home page is so overdue. i'll change it soon, promise!
Back to top Go down
sophie-kara
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
sophie-kara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:33 pm

[quote="Tikisomia"]I think the reason that Show "covers" his "past loves" is because he dated people who weren't in the entertainment business

yes i get what you mean...i agree to that! but nevertheless it makes xiao gui more human(don't get me wrong, i love Show too)..i mean he is like a prince every girl would want, whose love would be forever strong..!! :p anyway i don't know if he loves rainie still after so many years:/
Back to top Go down
http://weibo.com/1941365852/profile/
YumiChan
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
YumiChan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:32 pm

Hello^^

i´m Beatrice and i come from Germany. I´m 25 years old and i love Asian Music (Korea, Japan, Taiwan....) and Dramas.
I began to like Xiao Gui through 100% Entertainment. I started watching this show on yt with subs 2 years ago because of Show Luo and then i became addicted to Xiao Gui. But i only found this forum today by chance. So i hope we will have a lot of fun together!!!
Back to top Go down
http://yumichan86.blogspot.com/
Tauge
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:44 am

Hello, everyone, I'm from Sarawak, Malaysia. Compared with so many of you, I don't think I am a dedicated fan. My interest in Xiao Gui was one that built up slowly over time as opposed to the notice most of you took of him when watching a drama or show. I think I'm still slowly building up my love for him. Hopefully, you all won't think I'm a fake fan! No

Of course, I Iove how funny and hyper Alien is when hosting 100% with Show Luo but what really made me like him is his humbleness. He is one of the most humble celebrities I've ever seen, always ready to learn, to admit his lack of experience and if he doesn't know how to do something even though he had been in showbiz for so many years(which is hard to come by). He also seems like a really decent guy, able to see the good side of people and turn an insult into a compliment(this is especially obvious when Show pokes fun at the guests on 100% and Xiao Gui quickly turns it around incase they get offended). He seems like the ultimate guy next door, funny, caring & humble.

I have yet to see any of Xiao Gui's albums where I live but I hope I can find it. I am always happy to help with lyrics translations if it is needed(although it seems that your current main translators have things down pat!) =D
Back to top Go down
gui_lover
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:56 pm

Welcome to the new ones here! This forum isn't quite active like before but I know, it will be AGAIN. Welcome to the forum. Hope you will love your stay here and and oh, dont forget to post something and open up. Share what you know about him. We are happy to learn more. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself   Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Ghost Zone-Introduce Yourself
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6