The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!

Go down 
+2
lo_ovelyxiaogui
♥xoxogui
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:23 am

Shipping is sometimes added, sometimes included. Depends on item. I think it's usually included.

I know Show's "Show Your Dance Album"--the first one out--was about 12 bucks two years ago. But that was the one with like, one MV and not much else, just all the songs. But I've also seen albums for 20 dollars. Still relatively cheap, though (this is all USD, by the way).
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:30 am

wow... thanks POGA!
i wish my mom will allow me to purchase XIAO GUI's EP.
but didn't someone said here before that he's going to have an album by the end of this year?
so prolly imma wait for that instead
Smile
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:00 am

yup, high likely he'll be releasing an album end of the year. he said it himself. it's an unofficial announcement but prolly more or less confirmed. i guess his EP did well and so the company decided to allow him release an album. i bet everyone who has been supporting him since wang zi times can't wait for it. Smile

Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:10 pm

His EP....last announcement, sold over 50,000? I think something like that. Enough to get an album and stuff. But yeah, he already said it on YLBFB a few times. Hope it's true.
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:16 am

is that true POGA?
wow! Very Happy XIAO GUI is really amazing alien alien alien
he sure has now lots of fans supporting him cheers
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:41 am

Yep, I'm sure. He said, "wu wen", which is 50,000. But yeah, it's a lot. So great.
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:49 am

Wow 50,000!? That's a lot Smile
I hope that there's even more sales for his full album!

Xiao Gui, jia you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:03 am

50 000 is definitely considered a lot for an EP!

wow, too awesome! but who wouldn't like his EP. he sounds good, especially gui hun and bu xie! simply 2 of my favourites!

yeah, wishing him all the best in the full album. MORE MV, MORE SONGS, MORE SALES!

go xiao gui!!!
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Haha, sorry 30,000. But that's still a LOT. And that was maybe three weeks ago or more.
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:46 am

Xiao Gui's newest version of his CD is out. It includes 2 MVs (yes, 2. No pre-footage of the first one given on YLBFB so far), and behind-the-scene footage. However, it's in limited quantity, so better order it fast here: http://www.yesasia.com/us/alien-first-ep-c...-0-en/info.html.

Included is:
Bu Xie MV
Gui Da Qiang MV
Behind-the-scene footage/making of music MV

And, of course, all the songs.

This is a LIMITED EDITION! So it will run out. It's only about $10 USD, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2