The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!

Go down 
+2
lo_ovelyxiaogui
♥xoxogui
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! Empty
PostSubject: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:54 pm

hey guys, credits to lollipoppeds from AF in letting us know of this link.

Arrow pre-order of xiao gui's EP 3rd version

so it seems like xiao gui will have a 3rd version of EP releasing soon. it'll contain bu xie and gui da qiang mv. now we didn't know he'll have an MV on that, did we? oh and also, they'll include the making of his album as well as the making of the mvs.

so anyone up for this? i'm still in dilemma though. my mum wouldn't be too happy if i purchased another one. Sad
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:50 pm

Thanks for the news! Smile I guess they were keeping the Gui Da Qiang MV as a surprise, eh? But yeah, I'm not sure what to do either...my mom was kinda upset about me getting the first one (b/c I didn't use a safer way, like YesAsia), not to mention *coughnojobyetcough*

I guess it depends on how much you want it. I mean if I had known there was going to be one with two MVs, I probably would have waited to get mine...but then again I wouldn't get to have his cool cube EP and his signature, so...I don't know scratch
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:31 pm

wow that's cool!
eh how much do you think this ep will cost in US dollars?
im interested but idk yet if my mom will allow me to purchase it. No
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:28 pm

^ Well on YesAsia, it's available for pre-order for $10.99 US dollars...
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:23 pm

yeah, i think the release of his 3rd EP is a big dilemma. i want it so bad, but i'm not sure if i could have 2 of the same thing, only with additional stuff. definitely this 3rd one is better with all the behind the scenes. i guess i'll just give myself a few more days to decide.
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:57 pm

pshh. its worth it, lol.

idk where i'll get the money, tho. . .
Back to top Go down
https://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:47 pm

Here's the link to the YesAsia site as well. -EP LINK-

I'd wait until the last version comes out to buy things. Like...I remember Luo Zhi Xiang's Trendy Man album. The last version had the DVD (making of the album), CD's, MV's, etc. It didn't have the cool signatures, purses, or posters, but it had the things to watch. The last one always has the most things to watch (just not as many goodies). I guess it really depends on what you want.

About money...it doesn't exactly get cheaper with time. But YesAsia sometimes is more expensive than shops. I remember Show's Show on Cruel Stage DVD was about $25 USD on YesAsia, but I got it for $10 at a local Chinese CD/DVD/magazine/etc. store (albeit a gigantic one). And it had the exact same things (well, the one I bought was the mainland China release, but the content is the exact same. The writing is just simplified, not tranditional). I was planning on asking my mom what prices are in China (for Show's albums, at least, since Xiao Gui's final EP hasn't technically come out yet). Also, Corner With Love is...15/1- dollars at a local supermarket? But about fifty on YesAsia. I don't think the contents differ much, but still. If any of you live in an area close to a Chinese center, check that out if you can.
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:33 pm

I definitely will POGA, thanks Smile But a question...could I just google to see if there is one near me? Or would I have to type something in chinese?
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:21 am

I can't think of finding it out by just googling it. You kind of have to know someone Chinese. I know the name of my local Chinese center (well, local so far as an hour or so away), and my city is heavily Chinese populated, but unless you know someone who knows, I don't think you can find it. I don't know though, I've never tried. Try typing "Chinese center" or "Chinese market" or even "Chinese CD Store"/"Chinese DVD store" and your area code or city (or nearby city), and something might pop up. But it also might not be correct or very useful. Best to ask an Asian person (because other Asian stores sometimes also have the CDs).
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:42 am

yeah Sanguine, i know it's so worth it but then i never got anything of the same kind twice for myself. let alone an album. i dun usually buy them unless i really support the artiste. this case, it's xiao gui!!!! but having the same songs in 2 cds is a little too much for me. although i'd love to own those MVs and see the behind the scenes footage before everyone else. hmmm

u know what else is kinda bugging me? the fact that there'll definitely be one soul who'd upload the behind the scenes footage in youtube. totally defeats the purpose. and besides, the mv could definitely be found online.

$20 in singapore is not expensive but i dun usually spend such amount on a cd. plus, i already have one with his autograph on! (although i haven't got it physically yet hehehe)

*sits and ponders Sad*
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:16 am

i really want to buy the third version since i was really waiting for the one with the DVD of his MVs..and now its out.. Smile
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:03 pm

hello ellehcir1408. believe u're new? Smile welcome!!

yeah the 3rd version sounds really cool. so u r preordering it? where do u reside anyway?
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:22 pm

Hey ellecir1408!

I can't believe I forgot to tell you about this forum! *sorry silent *
Well, I'm glad you got here anyway...^_^

I hope that you get Xiao Gui's 3rd version...then at least one of us can enjoy it Smile

Last edited by lo_ovelyxiaogui on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:09 pm

♥xoxogui wrote:
[font=Trebuchet MS]
u know what else is kinda bugging me? the fact that there'll definitely be one soul who'd upload the behind the scenes footage in youtube. totally defeats the purpose. and besides, the mv could definitely be found online.[font]

But the youtube behind the scenes footage never matches up. For instance, I found Show's entire Cruel on Stage concert DVD up on youtube--but it did not include his individual commentary, comments from people who have known him from the beginning, pictures and videos of his early career, etc, that the actual DVD had (the person loaded the concert itself, but not the extras). And Show's Trendy Man behind the scenes was really blurry and a little difficult to get because of low quality upload. So I think most people will still buy Xiao Gui's EP because of the higher quality.
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:16 am

♥xoxogui wrote:

yeah the 3rd version sounds really cool. so u r preordering it? where do u reside anyway?

yes im new.. im staying in Manila.. yeah, id ask my friends to order one for me, Smile i badly want one.. i keep on watching ur vids at utube coz of xiao gui.. hehe.. makes my day..
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:18 am

lo_ovelyxiaogui wrote:
Hey ellecir1408!

I can't believe I forgot to tell you about this forum! *sorry silent *
Well, I'm glad you got here anyway...^_^

I hope that you get Xiao Gui's 3rd version...then at least one of us can enjoy it Smile

its ok.. hehe.. good thing my xiao gui radar sensed this forum.. hihi.. Smile
for i often go nuts wen i visit his blog becoz i cant read chinese.. Smile
kinda too illiterate for that..

i really want the 3rd version, hoping to get one that he signed before its all gone..
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:32 pm

ellehcir1408 wrote:
♥xoxogui wrote:

yes im new.. im staying in Manila.. yeah, id ask my friends to order one for me, Smile i badly want one.. i keep on watching ur vids at utube coz of xiao gui.. hehe.. makes my day..

aww that's nice to know! Smile thank you!
i'll try to upload more especially on weekends and i'll sub them. but currently i'm facing some difficulties with my softwares. but u can always come back here for more news and updates. hope u'd love the stay here and do post or chat around with us more yeah?
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:20 am

xoxogui..
♥️ that's great.. Smile of course i love being here.. and meeting people hu also love xiao gui..
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:57 am

yay!! hahaha. ok so i've kinda fixed my software problems. more videos of xiao gui will be up, those that i think are interesting.

usually i'll post it here for everyone to view. so u dun hafta toggle between youtube and ghost zone. well, u can always subscribe to my videos of course. or u've already done that? hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:44 pm

so, in other news. avondale and i have pre ordered this version of Xiao Gui's cd 2.

is that crazyness or dedication?
Back to top Go down
https://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:29 pm

I don't know sanguine...maybe both? lol
I wish I could get one right now...but I'm already trying to save for his album that's supposed to come out at the end of the year.. bounce
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:21 am

it's not craziness Sanguine. it's dedication. no wait, it's craziness. ah well.. i think it might be both. LOL!

i'm going to check it out in the bookstores near me. lollipoppeds in AF did mention there might be sales there. Sad haix.. i think my mum would kill me. oh wells.

and yeah lo_ovelyxiaogui, i think the album would cost more so it's good to be saving from now.
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:56 am

An actual album is usually....20 to 30 bucks? Thereabouts, if it contains all songs, MVs, interview, and goodies. Sometimes more. Really depends.
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:13 pm

Scratch that. An album could be anywhere from 10 bucks to thirty bucks. It depends on what's in it.
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:19 am

oh dang i thought it's gonna be way expensive than that POGA.
will the shipping be added to that??or its already included?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!   3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order! Empty

Back to top Go down

3rd version of Xiao Gui's EP ready for pre-order!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next