The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gift Ideas

Go down 
+6
icecreamm
kriztetalovesxiaogui
POGA
lo_ovelyxiaogui
♥xoxogui
Sanguine
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

Gift Ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:43 pm

thats cool i guess. lol. but its tru we have some time. Dont wanna rush stuff. But, just so you know, in the back of your mind. Basketball Jerseys are fine too.
Back to top Go down
https://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:28 am

the basketball jersey does look good as well. i'm imagining it to be black and green fonts. it'll look outstanding Smile

but if we could get the baseball button down jersey would be awesome too. of course, it's not a must.

i think u're doing great ellehcir1408. Smile
just let us know on the final outcome. cheers
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:42 pm

I have a question, but didn't want to start a new topic.

I made a scrapbook page in Paint (more of a letter really), but I don't know where to send it. Who is collecting the pages for the Xiao Gui book? Thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:54 am

hey lo_ovelyxiaogui, i'll be collating. u're sending it via mail right?

pls make the dimensions following a postcard size.

i'll give u my address.
Smile
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:34 pm

^ OK, but how big of a postcard? Is it 3.5" X 5" or 4.5" X 6"?
And do you know what the dimensions of 566x818(pixels) are in inches? scratch

-edit- and I am supposed to email it to you? that would probably be easier Smile
Oh! I just realized that the dimensions of the picture can be changed to 3.5 X 5 if you want to print it out...
But I'm still not sure how much to reduce it by...
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:40 pm

its sunday today and im finally free to look around for the jersey stores, hopefully id find one that makes baseball jerseys, if not then we'd have to do with the basketball jersey.. i think the price of custom made jerseys are around 600 php.. if i find a good store today, id inform u guys and please let me know what size do we use.. is the typical medium size just fine?? all i know is that xiao gui is 176 cm tall.. Smile the fonts and sizes, id be needing them too.. so please let me know.. Smile pig
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:36 am

lo_ovelyxiaogui wrote:
^ OK, but how big of a postcard? Is it 3.5" X 5" or 4.5" X 6"?
And do you know what the dimensions of 566x818(pixels) are in inches? scratch

-edit- and I am supposed to email it to you? that would probably be easier Smile
Oh! I just realized that the dimensions of the picture can be changed to 3.5 X 5 if you want to print it out...
But I'm still not sure how much to reduce it by...

yeah, u can email it to me. u can mail it over too if u want your original to be provided. lemme know which do u prefer. i think the one which u have emailed me is fine though. i'll need to knw more details like, if u want any designs on it, like your picture / xiao gui's picture to be pasted on and such. and also i'd like to know what coloured paper do u want me to use for your part. Smile

ellehcir1408 wrote:
its sunday today and im finally free to look around for the jersey stores, hopefully id find one that makes baseball jerseys, if not then we'd have to do with the basketball jersey.. i think the price of custom made jerseys are around 600 php.. if i find a good store today, id inform u guys and please let me know what size do we use.. is the typical medium size just fine?? all i know is that xiao gui is 176 cm tall.. Smile the fonts and sizes, id be needing them too.. so please let me know.. Smile pig

ok so we can keep it to size M. although xiao gui is small but i think M is the standard size for a guy as tall as him Smile. we'll leave the font choices to you. just make sure it's the jersey kinda font, and not those fanciful kind. u know what i mean. hehehe. we want our xiao gui to be man enough while wearing it. lemme knw if u need any further details. btw, 600 php is equivalent to ??usd/sgd?
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:39 am

600 php will be around 12-13 usd.. the stores i went to earlier were just so-so.. i didnt like it much coz wen i looked from the window, the jerseys were cute and nicely done but when i went inside and really looked at it, its not intricately done.. blargh.. id try again tomorrow.. hopefully id find one like wat my brother has, w/c is freaking good considering he's had for around 7 yrs now.. just in case id have extra money, i dont mind paying for the whole jersey thing.. id just ask u to help me with the freight pay.. Smile wish me luck tomorrow.. Smile
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:07 am

GOOD LUCK! Very Happy

haha no worries bout it. we'll definitely chip in our bit for the freight yea.
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:22 pm

xoxogui wrote:
yeah, u can email it to me. u can mail it over too if u want your original to be provided. lemme know which do u prefer. i think the one which u have emailed me is fine though. i'll need to knw more details like, if u want any designs on it, like your picture / xiao gui's picture to be pasted on and such. and also i'd like to know what coloured paper do u want me to use for your part

Since I made it in Paint, it doesn't matter to me if he sees my original thing or not, lol
But the picture thing sounds interesting...I'll see if I have a picture I can email along w/ my scrapbook page Smile
Oh, and if you could use blue as the page color, that'd be great...any shade of blue is fine, as long as it works w/ the design of the rest of the scrapbook
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:02 am

i already ordered the basketball jersey earlier.. im sorry coz i really cant find a baseball jersey store.. the jersey is just 300 php, 6 usd.. u no longer have to chip in for it.. Smile
the samples shown to me by the owner was gud enough so i hope it wud turn out gud *fingers crossed.. if not, id probably cry over it.. bleh.. Sad
he sed i may be able to get it next week or the week after that since he still has a bunch of jersey orders to make..
its medium, black with green fonts.. i said i want it to be simple, clean and neat looking.. the ghost squad design will be sewed over the jersey coz silk screens tend to rub off..so as the 小鬼 and 09 at the back..

id send it to singapore as soon as i get tym.. Smile

just pm me the address.. Smile

jiayou to us..

hope we dont get disappointed.. im olredi nervous and excited..
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:45 am

lo_ovelyxiaogui wrote:
xoxogui wrote:
yeah, u can email it to me. u can mail it over too if u want your original to be provided. lemme know which do u prefer. i think the one which u have emailed me is fine though. i'll need to knw more details like, if u want any designs on it, like your picture / xiao gui's picture to be pasted on and such. and also i'd like to know what coloured paper do u want me to use for your part

Since I made it in Paint, it doesn't matter to me if he sees my original thing or not, lol
But the picture thing sounds interesting...I'll see if I have a picture I can email along w/ my scrapbook page Smile
Oh, and if you could use blue as the page color, that'd be great...any shade of blue is fine, as long as it works w/ the design of the rest of the scrapbook

sure sure no worries. for those staying out of singapore, i'll try my best to make it as close to your desired design as possible. don't want anyone to be disappointed at it. HAHAHA. well, just email me your final copy latest by end oct yea? lemme know when u've done so. u can send me a private message too if u want. Smile
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:41 am

ellehcir1408 wrote:
i already ordered the basketball jersey earlier.. im sorry coz i really cant find a baseball jersey store.. the jersey is just 300 php, 6 usd.. u no longer have to chip in for it.. Smile
the samples shown to me by the owner was gud enough so i hope it wud turn out gud *fingers crossed.. if not, id probably cry over it.. bleh.. Sad
he sed i may be able to get it next week or the week after that since he still has a bunch of jersey orders to make..
its medium, black with green fonts.. i said i want it to be simple, clean and neat looking.. the ghost squad design will be sewed over the jersey coz silk screens tend to rub off..so as the 小鬼 and 09 at the back..

id send it to singapore as soon as i get tym.. Smile

just pm me the address.. Smile

jiayou to us..

hope we dont get disappointed.. im olredi nervous and excited..

oh gosh! i can't believe i missed out on your reply!!! silly me!
anyway, WELL DONE!! GOSH THANK U SO MUCH!! i'm so excited for it too! hahaha, no worries, i'm sure u made the right choice Wink
yep, when the jersey is completed and u have collected it, lemme know and i'll private message u my address. also lemme know the price so that we could all collate and make payment to u Smile.
oh wow!! i so can't wait. this is so AWESOME! i just want all of these to arrive in BFB studio and be presented on set during xiao gui's bday celebration!!!!
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:40 pm

Speaking of that, make sure it will get to Xiao Gui's agent or BFB studio at least 2 weeks before his actual b-day. I know Hu Die Jie Jie's b-day episode was filmed two weeks before her actual b-day, or something like that. So just in case there is a schedule clash and it needs to be filmed early, the gifts should also get there early. And maybe specify you want it on BFB episode? Because they might just give it to him directly or something. Or just mail it directly to BFB or something like that.
Back to top Go down
rokziie
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
rokziie

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:34 am

hello.
got a question, so how is the scrapbook?
can i also leave a message? Smile
i was also thinking of giving him a gift is it okay to deliver it to you with the jersey made by chie?
but that is if i would be able to look and buy it. xp

Last edited by rokziie on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:52 am

rokziie wrote:
hello.
got a question, so how is the scrapbook?
can i also leave a message? Smile
i was also thinking of giving him a gift is it okay to deliver it to you with the jersey made by chie?
but that is if i would be able to look and buy it. xp

oh sure!! in fact, i was just asking if u wana join in on this message thingy over at the other topic 'introduce yourself'. HAHAHA.
oh definitely it's fine. if u wana send ur gift over with the jersey. u may hafta chip in for the freight fare though.

as for the message, there are 2 options:
  1. just lemme knw what's the message u wanna convey and we'll do the design for u. lemme knw what's ur preferred contruction paper colour
  2. u do a design on ur own, using the dimensions of a postcard, and send the finalised product to me via post / email. if email, u may hafta scan your completed copy to me (if it's done on hardcopy from ur end) or if it's done in softcopy, u can just send me the attachment and i'll print it out from my end and paste over your chosen construction paper colour.

deadline for this will be by end oct. i'll start a new topic, with all the instructions by beginning of oct. currently, it's a warm up for everyone. hope everything's clear enough for now Smile.

if u wanna ask me a more detailed question / explanation, u can just send me a private message instead. i'll reply u asap! Smile
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:14 am

havent got the jersey.. huhu.. bad bad weather here in the phils.. its like God is making his own measures to curb our exploding population.. Sad wen i get it id be happy to post here.. initial canvass of air freight= 2,000 php = 42.5 USD, 57 SGD.. Smile
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:06 am

oh ellechir dw about that...i hope your doing fine there.i learned from my friends that the philippines was hardly hit by a typhoon and a new one is coming.take care of yourself.
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:03 am

its already available today but i was not able to get it.. becoz of the darn weather.. Smile is get it tomorrow and post a pic of how it looks like.. im excited.. Smile
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:22 am

got it..

not very pretty but not duh-worthy.. hihi.. im pretty satisfied.. but i still dont know how ud feel about it.. Smile its not as "pulido" as i want it to be, but well, maybe that's just me.. hihi.. y in the world can i not host the images?? hehe.. id post it agen later.. u can find it in my friendster and facebook accnt.. sleep2death05@yahoo.com..
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:49 am

ellehcir1408 wrote:
got it..

not very pretty but not duh-worthy.. hihi.. im pretty satisfied.. but i still dont know how ud feel about it.. Smile its not as "pulido" as i want it to be, but well, maybe that's just me.. hihi.. y in the world can i not host the images?? hehe.. id post it agen later.. u can find it in my friendster and facebook accnt.. sleep2death05@yahoo.com..

cool! so the jersey has arrived. hmm. prolly u can host ur image in photobucket. and then just copy the [img] file here. anyway, i need to give u the add to send the stuff over. now, we need to discuss on hw we shld be paying u the item as well. this needs to be done asap. Smile
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:41 am

Gift Ideas - Page 3 IMG0114A
Gift Ideas - Page 3 IMG0115A
Gift Ideas - Page 3 IMG0116A
Gift Ideas - Page 3 IMG0117A

woots.. here it is.. Smile sorry for the poor resolution.. just used my cam phone.. hihi.. i think id be needing the money before i can send it.. sorry.. Embarassed i cant shoulder the 42 dollars first.. Sad
got to get ready with my letter for xgui too... hmm.. havnt started on that yet.. Smile i have to pour out all my love there.. weee... lol!
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:54 am

WOW! that looks super awesome okay!!! i so want one... please make one for me. HAHAHAHA but that'll be later. we need to settle this one first. thank you so much for this ellehcir1408. Smile

so it's USD 42 is it? how do we actually send the $ to you? by money order?
well, i'll settle it with the mods here first and then will get back to u and provide u my add. will need ur a/c number too i guess
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:53 am

id just give u my sisters bank account.. Smile it looks well in the photos but but there are slips in the way it was sewn if u look at it closely.. Embarassed
u can inform me sometime after we settle this about ur own jersey.. i too want one.. hihi.. im still canvassing for the air freight.. bcoz philpost is only less than 500 php, 10 usd, but FedEx and 2GO Aboitiz are shipping for 2,000+ php.. the only problem is i dont know where i can find a philpost branch*just got the price range from the net.. and how long it will take to get there.. Smile november is pretty near.. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:59 am

i think we need a note, to go with the jersey. to explain what the Ghost Squad is.
i just thought of this, though, so its up to everyone.

something like,
"congratulations! you are now the proud owner of a devoted ninja death Squad"

or something. . .

ps. i have no money Sad at this time, because i owe it all to avondale for Show's concert tickets. but i can probably get it to someone by the end of the month. . . . if thats okay? otherwise, i'll try really hard to get the money to whoever needs it, as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gift Ideas
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ghost Zone :: Alien Around The World :: Alien Under The Sun-
Jump to: