The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gift Ideas

Go down 
+6
icecreamm
kriztetalovesxiaogui
POGA
lo_ovelyxiaogui
♥xoxogui
Sanguine
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kleene277
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
kleene277

Gift Ideas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:43 pm

POGA wrote:

kleene: I know how to make MV's (we had to make one for school with a controversial topic, and our teacher expects a lot, so each one looks like an actual music video.) But it's pretty easy to make it look professional/nice with windows movie maker, which comes included with most computers. I think I might download some other tech, too, to make it better.

I'm sure you know how to make a really good mv. it's just i know you will be very busy that's why i thought i can help/ support you?!

have you already decided which song you want to use? my preference is gui hun( it's powerful and good for funny scenes/clip)
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:41 pm

kleene277 wrote:

I'm sure you know how to make a really good mv. it's just i know you will be very busy that's why i thought i can help/ support you?!

have you already decided which song you want to use? my preference is gui hun( it's powerful and good for funny scenes/clip)

What I said sounded really bad/prideful/arrogant, huh? (Now that I go back and read it). I didn't mean it that way at all. I was thinking you wanted to make your own? (sorry if I misunderstood). I meant that if you don't know how, I could just tell you some of the things--cuz it took me hours to figure out, until I finally asked someone. But yeah, I'd welcome help.

I haven't really decided. I was thinking maybe even a medley, but I don't have time for that. I'm looking at the lyrics more, but yeah, Gui Hun seems the best as well. Problem with that is that's an old song, not one of the songs that debuted with his EP.
Back to top Go down
icecreamm
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:46 am

♥️xoxogui : Okay , but theres a problem now. As exams are nearing my parents dont let me use the comp. Only when my sister is using i can come online for awhile. Sad
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:22 pm

icecreamm wrote:
♥️xoxogui : Okay , but theres a problem now. As exams are nearing my parents dont let me use the comp. Only when my sister is using i can come online for awhile. Sad

oh dear. hey but exams are more important yea. hmm, maybe we can hold that first. when will your exams be over?
Back to top Go down
icecreamm
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:25 am

I'm not really sure , but i'll try to come here as often as possible. Or actually you can text me as we are both in s'pore ?
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:47 am

sure thing, you can pm me your number in case u want privacy. Smile will keep u updated on it for sure.
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:44 pm

Hey all

I just found out the store that made personalized items went out of business...so I'm going to have to find another way for us to make something with The Ghost Zone one it...

There is a stall/cart in the mall that embroiders hats and shirts, but the cheapest price there is $17.99...for a cotton hat (that's like a baseball cap)...and a polo t-shirt is $30! geek
But I know there has got to be a place that's cheaper, so I'll keep looking...
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:11 pm

cool, thanks for helping out!! once u've found it, maybe u can inform Sanguine cus i believe she's looking around too. we need to get this done quickly Smile.

do u reside in the states? or singapore? or...?
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:26 pm

yep, I'm in the states...actually maryland (east coast represent! jk Razz)
I've lived here most of my life, so it's home...but I really want to visit Taiwan, maybe next year to see one of Show's concerts (and YLBFB too of course) Smile
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:38 pm

guys i know you can save a lot of money for that embroidery stuff like the cap sanguine was talking about if someone from the philippines can look for a store there. because when i was still in the philippines it cost me like 75 philippine pesos[about USA $2.00) and additional 20 philippine pesos(less than US $1.00) for additional letters/designs if its too long.

and for the shirts with logos you want--in the philippines its like at least $4.00-5.00 US dollars per shirt. plus additional payment for the shirt or you can bring your own.

sorry if this info is late. but this is the cheapest i can think of. hopefully someone in this forum from philippines can help us.ahm the prices may vary because it has been 2yirs since i left tha philippines.but im sure its cheaper there.
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:40 pm

oooh thanks kriztetalovesxiaogui!!! oh yeah, i bet there's someone who stays in Manila here!!

i think it's ellehcir1408. hmm, ok i'm not sure if she'll see this topic but i'll send her a message on this. thanks again for the info yo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:20 pm

ohh no problem XOXOGUI...anything for XIAO GUI alien
yeah.i just read ellehcir1408's intro about her self awhile ago.you can try asking her the favor Smile
Back to top Go down
icecreamm
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:16 am

Hey guys , good news! I'm almost done with my draft.
Btw , can we attatch a picture or file here ? So when i'm done
i can put it up here , if not will be at the AF fourm.
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:27 am

icecreamm wrote:
Hey guys , good news! I'm almost done with my draft.
Btw , can we attatch a picture or file here ? So when i'm done
i can put it up here , if not will be at the AF fourm.

yay coolness! can't wait to see your end product icecreamm! thank u so much for the dedication! Very Happy
yup, u can host an image. see the 15th icon on top? just click on that, then u browse the image in your pc and host it. Smile

i'm sure everyone wanna see what u have come up with! besides, your draft was really good! if i'm xiao gui, i'd totally love it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:57 pm

hey! um, sorry i haven't been on recently.

i feel selfish asking, but it there anyone . . . what was it, from the Philippines, who would be willing to help me create Xiao Gui's Shirt?
I can pay you, lol.

every option i have here is more than what i can spend, and still. . . . do more stuff, lol.

thanks a lot.

ps. i too, have started my letter to Xiao Gui. if i said this before, ignore that, because it was bad. lol. this drafts better.
Back to top Go down
https://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:58 am

hmm, i think ellehcir1408 from the phils can help u on this. she managed to find the shop which embroids t-shirts. 10 letters are 70 pesos probably less than $2. great bargain huh! but we hafta use their shirts. anyway she also mentioned they did Show's project before and made the shirt from there for Show's fans. i'm not sure if she'll see this post, i'll private message her to check if she can handle the shirt fully. but do u have the design ready? or what do u exactly have in mind for the design? mayb i can let her know.

oh yes, everyone, you can start drafting out what u wanna write for xiao gui on his bday scrapbook gift. for those of u outside of singapore, i'm afraid u hafta just provide words. but of course if u wan to design something urself, u can do that. then u can send me scan and send me ur end product via email. i can cut and paste it over the scrapbook for u. i'll let u know the dimensions soon enough =)
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:41 am

oooh i also remember that if you dont want a tshirt, ordering a jersey is also cheap in the phil.
cause when i was there my class made our own basketball jerseys....
haha just a thought...
it'll be cool to give XIAO GUI his own jersey plus us having that jersey too.
cause there are pics/video clips i saw XIAO GUI wearing basketball jerseys plus he plays basketball too with the partyboys right?

but this can be a bit hassle to ellechir.sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:18 am

xoxogui and sanguine:

i can assist u with the shirt if u like.. just give me the design ud like to appear on the shirt.. Smile

krizteta:

i dont know where to find good jerseys here.. Smile sorry.. the ones in divisoria are kinda thin.. the good jerseys i know are in boutiques like puma, Adidas and nike which is a bit too expensive.. 1000-3000 php.. around 60$..
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:21 pm

@ ellechir--hehe i was just making some suggestions.but yeah i know it'll cost much more if u buy branded stuff.

hmm but i think the shirt is also a good idea. how i wish we can have the shirt too and have our pictures taken wearing it then sending it to XIOA GUI Smile

may i know what are the other stuff u guys are doing for XIOA GUI's upcoming bday?maybe i can help....
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:54 pm

ok so ellehcir1408, i'm helping to say this on Sanguine's behalf cus she won't be as free to come online as i am, cus of her school.

what she has in mind is a baseball button down kinda jersey, with 小鬼 at the back and no. 09 for him. at the front, it'll be Ghost Squad. the jersey is in black while the words will be in green.

just that, no pictures or whatsoever, keep it clean and simple. does the shop which u went to have such shirts? or it'll be normal kinda t-shirt? lemme know asap and i'll let Sanguine know in case she doesn't come online. also, maybe u can lemme know how soon the shirt can be done yeah? Smile thank u so much for this!! I love you

kriztetalovesxiaogui, we're doing a scrapbook for him. every item will be collated from singapore and freight it to taiwan directly. i will be updating on the dimensions of the scrapbook asap. i'm sorry for those staying in outside countries, i can only cut and paste your design out. i will need u to scan ur designs to me via email. lemme know what colour of the construction paper do u want and i'll do it for u. i'll definitely let u see the end product first and let u decide if it's ok. more updates will be up real soon. due date for this i'll put it by end october.
bestfiction's planning to get for xiao gui an english - chinese dictionary. but i think this is her own personal gift. i'm not too sure, i'll check with her again. according to her, we shouldn't spoil xiao gui and with our scrapbook all written in english, all the more he should use the dictionary. that way, it'll brush up his english too. haha!!
on top of these 2 items, would be the jersey / t-shirt.

yup.. so far that's all for now. lemme know if anybody else has any other suggestions. THANKS!
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:05 am

♥xoxogui wrote:
ok so ellehcir1408, i'm helping to say this on Sanguine's behalf cus she won't be as free to come online as i am, cus of her school.

what she has in mind is a baseball button down kinda jersey, with 小鬼 at the back and no. 09 for him. at the front, it'll be Ghost Squad. the jersey is in black while the words will be in green.

just that, no pictures or whatsoever, keep it clean and simple. does the shop which u went to have such shirts? or it'll be normal kinda t-shirt? lemme know asap and i'll let Sanguine know in case she doesn't come online. also, maybe u can lemme know how soon the shirt can be done yeah? Smile thank u so much for this!! I love you

kriztetalovesxiaogui, we're doing a scrapbook for him. every item will be collated from singapore and freight it to taiwan directly. i will be updating on the dimensions of the scrapbook asap. i'm sorry for those staying in outside countries, i can only cut and paste your design out. i will need u to scan ur designs to me via email. lemme know what colour of the construction paper do u want and i'll do it for u. i'll definitely let u see the end product first and let u decide if it's ok. more updates will be up real soon. due date for this i'll put it by end october.
bestfiction's planning to get for xiao gui an english - chinese dictionary. but i think this is her own personal gift. i'm not too sure, i'll check with her again. according to her, we shouldn't spoil xiao gui and with our scrapbook all written in english, all the more he should use the dictionary. that way, it'll brush up his english too. haha!!
on top of these 2 items, would be the jersey / t-shirt.

yup.. so far that's all for now. lemme know if anybody else has any other suggestions. THANKS!

hi!! id try to go lookin arond boutiques in malls to see if there is a shirt that's like the one u mentioned.. then just give it to the shop where it will be embroidered.. if not, then id have to find a shop that makes jerseys and then tell them the design u like.. if the one made is a jersey, the design will not be embroidered.. its will be printed like silk screen or sewed on the jersey.. let me know wat u like best.. Smile unfortunately im only available on sundays to go out bec. of my work, and its been raining like crazy here all over the country.. but id sure keep u posted..

it would be better if u can provide me a pic of th exact thing ud like to appear, to see the size and fonts to be used.. Smile that would also greatly help the shop in producing a worthy jersey for xiao gui.. Smile ♥️
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:21 am

Gift Ideas - Page 2 Baseba10

i saw this one on the net.. is this how ud want it to look like?? if yes then id try looking for a shop that can do this next sunday so that we will be left with enough time to have it made.. just change the design to "ghost squad" in the front..*i still dont know wat font to use.. then 小鬼 at the back with no. 9.. Smile
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:02 am

wow!! thanks for going the extra mile ellehcir1408!!

i'll get Sanguine to see this and let u know if she's ok with it. i bet she'll like it. i'll check with her as well what kinda font she wants and such. if she's too busy to come here, i'll let u know on her behalf asap!

no worries bout the 'sunday' thingy. i'm only free on weekends too. weeknights are pretty limited (cus of work as well).

i'm so excited on this project! hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:26 pm

thats exactly what i want/meant ellehcir1408!

except, since his Number is basically to remind him of how awesome 2009 was for him, i would like his number to be 09, not just 9, if thats possible.

sorry if i sound grouchy or anything. I just woke up, lol.

ps. thank you soooooooooooooo much.
Back to top Go down
https://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:25 am

sanguine:
its ok.. Smile

ive tried going around asking if baseball jerseys like the one posted are available.. unfortunately all that i have asked only carry basketball jerseys..
would it be ok with u if we give him a basketball jersey instead??
bec. baseball isnt really popular here.. hihi..
Smile

but id still be looking for more stores since we still have enough time..

Gift Ideas - Page 2 A4-n2210

like this..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gift Ideas   Gift Ideas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gift Ideas
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ghost Zone :: Alien Around The World :: Alien Under The Sun-
Jump to: