The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xiao Gui's birthday episode?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amel_1029
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

Xiao Gui's birthday episode? Empty
PostSubject: Xiao Gui's birthday episode?   Xiao Gui's birthday episode? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:14 am

Good day! Smile

Does anyone know where we could find Xiao Gui's birthday episode in 100% Entertainment with English subs? I have been really looking forward in watching his birthday episode since before but I couldn't find any translations and I don't know how to speak Chinese. I even tried translating it myself by referring to the Chinese subtitles and using online translation sites but some Chinese characters are to hard for me to look over the internet especially that they are too small to identify.

Sorry for giving a trouble to everyone. I am just so "infatuated" by him especially when I am watching some 100% Entertainment . (pardon! tongue that's an overstatement!) Thanks in advance ! Smile
Back to top Go down
slacker8197
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Xiao Gui's birthday episode?   Xiao Gui's birthday episode? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:43 pm

lol
but i dun think it is available
esp after gtv stopped the posting of ylbfb eps om youtube Sad
there are snippets of it on youtube but i am not sure if they are subbed
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Xiao Gui's birthday episode?   Xiao Gui's birthday episode? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:55 pm

They had his birthday episode at sugoideas.com, but it was deleted.

A while ago I also found this episode on another site. However, I just checked back now, and it's not there anymore...

I do have a copy of the episode parts, so I might go ahead and sub them at a later date on a private YouTube channel ('cause there's no way I'm risking getting my own channel deleted)

Sorry I can't help more ^_^

P.S. If you don't want to wait for me to sub it, would you like me to email you the files?

I searched on Tudou.com, and found a link to the birthday episode! Here it is:
~ Follow the magic link ~

Last edited by lo_ovelyxiaogui on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a link)
Back to top Go down
amel_1029
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Xiao Gui's birthday episode?   Xiao Gui's birthday episode? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:19 am

yehey! cheers Thank you! I really wish I could help but I'm pretty useless as I am now. but still..kyaa! i'm so excited! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Xiao Gui's birthday episode?   Xiao Gui's birthday episode? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:02 am

lo_ovelyxiaogui wrote:
They had his birthday episode at sugoideas.com, but it was deleted.

A while ago I also found this episode on another site. However, I just checked back now, and it's not there anymore...

I do have a copy of the episode parts, so I might go ahead and sub them at a later date on a private YouTube channel ('cause there's no way I'm risking getting my own channel deleted)

Sorry I can't help more ^_^

P.S. If you don't want to wait for me to sub it, would you like me to email you the files?

I searched on Tudou.com, and found a link to the birthday episode! Here it is:
~ Follow the magic link ~

ohh can you sub it?? i am dying to watch it too. but i dont understand chinese Sad
i am willing wo wait until you post it on YT. just message me or something so i'll know if its up since you're putting it on private. or maybe you can post it here on the media section...

thanks!
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Xiao Gui's birthday episode?   Xiao Gui's birthday episode? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:10 am

@ kriztetalovesxiaogui: I started working on the first part...it's kinda hard to find time, but I'll manage Smile

If you still want to watch the episode (w/o subs), it's up on Tudou: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Hzcg_0S1cEo/
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Xiao Gui's birthday episode?   Xiao Gui's birthday episode? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:59 am

lo_ovelyxiaogui wrote:
@ kriztetalovesxiaogui: I started working on the first part...it's kinda hard to find time, but I'll manage Smile

If you still want to watch the episode (w/o subs), it's up on Tudou: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Hzcg_0S1cEo/

oh thanks! i think i'll wait til you sub it... kekeke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xiao Gui's birthday episode?   Xiao Gui's birthday episode? Empty

Back to top Go down

Xiao Gui's birthday episode?
Page 1 of 1