The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

did you know that our XIAO GUI has a piercing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kriztetalovesxiaogui
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
kriztetalovesxiaogui

did you know that our XIAO GUI has a piercing? Empty
PostSubject: did you know that our XIAO GUI has a piercing?   did you know that our XIAO GUI has a piercing? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:01 pm

ok i wasn't able to take some screen shots but i think i saw him wearing an earring on his left ear while i was watching SHOW LO's bday episode in YLBFB. i think he looks cool with it. sorry this was the first time i saw him wearing one. i'll try to get a screen shot of it if i can.

Last edited by kriztetalovesxiaogui on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eizel
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: did you know that our XIAO GUI has a piercing?   did you know that our XIAO GUI has a piercing? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:04 pm

yep... he had it for soo long now.. i think since 2006?? or maybe his boy band days even
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: did you know that our XIAO GUI has a piercing?   did you know that our XIAO GUI has a piercing? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:13 pm

ohmygaad really??? sorry i think this was really the first time i saw him with an earring. do u have any photos with him wearing one?
Back to top Go down
eizel
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: did you know that our XIAO GUI has a piercing?   did you know that our XIAO GUI has a piercing? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:25 am

did you know that our XIAO GUI has a piercing? Ab0a36d9effbd1f938012fa6
this is from PiLi MIT.. 2008?? then he changed it to the small earring he is wearing now
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: did you know that our XIAO GUI has a piercing?   did you know that our XIAO GUI has a piercing? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:10 am

LOL!!! omg @kriztetalovesxiaogui u didn't notice affraid ???! it's been there all the while! nyakakakaka.

well, if you see the pictures in 'gallery' under not very recent photos (or click this Arrow link), most of the pictures there could see him with an earring. lol!

so where have you been looking all this while eh??? scratch
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: did you know that our XIAO GUI has a piercing?   did you know that our XIAO GUI has a piercing? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:36 pm

OMG he does really have one... sorry missy i wasn't looking at his ears... the dimples are in the focus.LOL and his face of course...gosh i feel stupid for not noticing it...affraid
and i even posted a pic of him with earrings.LOL
prolly i should really stop my kpop addiction and get back to my XIAO GUI obsession lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: did you know that our XIAO GUI has a piercing?   did you know that our XIAO GUI has a piercing? Empty

Back to top Go down

did you know that our XIAO GUI has a piercing?
Page 1 of 1