The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chat Box doesn't display there are other members in the Chat Box

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

The Chat Box doesn't display there are other members in the Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: The Chat Box doesn't display there are other members in the Chat Box   The Chat Box doesn't display there are other members in the Chat Box EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:35 am

I just had a chat! Very Happy Unfortunately, I almost missed getting to because the display read that there are 0 members in the Chat Box. I just wanted to let you know, and ask if there's any way to fix it?

Thanks in advance! Smile

-edit-

Ok, I just realized what happened. If you stay on the same page after you log in, it will still display 0 members. But if you click on other topics after logging in to chat (i.e. Videos or Gallery), when you come back to the home page it shows the number of members logged in on the chat box.

Sorry for the confusion Smile Can someone lock this topic?
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box doesn't display there are other members in the Chat Box   The Chat Box doesn't display there are other members in the Chat Box EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:24 am

i'll get Sanguine to lock this topic for u.

ok so i'm online now but i don't see other users. i'll get Sanguine to do an announcement column when she's not too busy with school. in that case, we can do a shoutout to members so nobody would miss out anything special / important. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box doesn't display there are other members in the Chat Box   The Chat Box doesn't display there are other members in the Chat Box EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down
https://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box doesn't display there are other members in the Chat Box   The Chat Box doesn't display there are other members in the Chat Box Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chat Box doesn't display there are other members in the Chat Box
Page 1 of 1