The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:32 am

Oh I didn't know you hadn't left yet POGA...thanks for the glorious peek into Xiao Gui's past, I will definitely try to watch some of that episode on the weekend (because I have classes starting in a week). But wow, Xiao Gui really went the distance...helping Rainie with her homework AND major projects? I wonder if the teachers knew, haha Smile

And Xiao Gui was really that popular? He was one of them? I just felt such a cold wind blow b/c...I sooo wasn't one of them, but then again I wasn't unpopular...kind of a neutral third party who occasionally had something to say but most of the time didn't. But in my heart I know that he was a nice popular person, even if that goes against every stereotypical show or movie I've seen, lol Rolling Eyes

And I agree, Hu Die's voice doesn't sound strange to me...now ^_^

Nice plot sanguine, but you probably wouldn't even make it out of the country...one reason being Xiao Zhu going "eh?! Where's my...shun di di? After her!"

Really xoxogui, a chi-eng dictionary? That sounds cool! I had checked out one from the library for a while, and it was like a treasure hunt...I was saying "Oh that's what that means!" every 5 seconds Very Happy ...but some of the definitions weren't correct (probably cause they were direct translations)
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:02 pm

lol, avondale wants me to tell you all, that I'll be able to Kidnap Xiao Gui, without Show noticing, because she's going to kidnap show. So he wont be there to notice "hey, where's Xiao Giu?"

tho. . . . i would kind of enjoy being chased around Taiwan by Show. . . . lol

jkjk, i'll stop now.

who watched Bai Fen Bai today?? they were having a hairstyling face down. Show won, but Xiao Gui totally should have.

plus, Xiao Gui looked really good in that pink shirt.
Back to top Go down
https://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:43 am

omg Sanguine! uber funny can! when u said u'd enjoy being chased around Taiwan by Show, suddenly i could imagine the whole scene. and IT IS FUNNY! LOL! imagine Show going all bonkers trying to find his brother. and imagine how it'll be like in BFB. wld he cry? wld he be disturbed? ahhh, too humourous!

ah shucks, i haven't watched the episode yet. it was out rly late ytd. gonna watch it tonight Very Happy but i'm sad now that xiao gui didn't win that showdown. =(

oh lo_ovelyxiaogui, u managed to find it in the library? i'm thinking of buying it too but then again, i might not know how to use it since i need a chi-eng one instead. kekeke
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:21 am

Oh, wow, I am so looking forward to catching the YLBFB episodes...I have...four days to catch up on?...AHHH!! Wow, this is gonna take a while....

Xiao Gui was...not a "smarty pants". He kept insisting he was, but Rainie answered, "You were NOT really smart!" He really wasn't--he just did her homework so she wouldn't fail and could turn it in. I'll answer more later about that stuff. But yeah, he was one of "them." I'm not one of "them"...I'm one of "those" (i.e. nerds). Very Happy

Haha...Xiao Zhu: "Where's Xiao Gui? AFTER HER!!" *two minutes later* "AHHH!! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME YOU CRAZY KIDNAPPER?" Hahah, I laughed so hard at your plots. So funny--random girls running all over Taiwan with two guys over their shoulders (at least, how I viewed it).

About a China-English dictionary. Use nciku online. It's really good, because it gives simplified, traditional (usually), pinyin, and character. Doesn't give Taiwan pinyin (which is completely different than normal), but it's good. I sometimes grab my mom's electronic one, but very rarely. I never use an actual paper dictionary...takes much, much too long.
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:31 am

Also: ANYONE WHO DONATED TO THE TYPHOON!!

Send your receipt to GTV (I don't know the specifics...better ask someone in a another forum who has access to more info), and get a card signed by Xiao Zhu and Xiao Gui, with English and Chinese, saying thanks for helping Taiwan. Whether you live in Taiwan or outside of Taiwan, they appreciate the help and have the card. That's what the card on August 26 YLBFB was for. I'm not sure of the details, but there's probably a form and stuff that enables you to receive the card. Everyone gets it no matter what. If anyone here did donate money, I'll try to find out more and translate it for you.
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:36 am

i really wouldn't mind donating but is there like a cap to the donations? i could probably only afford $10 to $20. besides, i know they're collecting donations but i have absolutely no idea on how to donate it there.

thanks POGA for the piece of news. i was wondering what the card was for. i thought it's like for fan club or something. i didn't really pay attention when Show was reading. it'll be cool to get it, i mean... XIAO GUI and show in a CARD! woot.
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Any organization you donate to (redcross, Taiwan, etc) provides a receipt of your donation. There isn't a cap, I think ($10 USD is about...330 TWD?) as long as you donate. Um...I'd contact someone who know more (maybe endlessjoy on Show's AF forum or someone in Show's international forum?) but I'll also check the YLBFB Chinese page and tell you more.
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:54 pm

ok so i think BFB episode today was really cute. it's LIVE and they showed a little bit about the catwalk competition. then the winner was kissed by one of the prize presenters (on the cheek). before the boys called for commercial break, xiao zhu was like "i also want that" and he went forward in front of xiao gui's face. and of course, xiao gui kissed him on the cheeks very sweetly and then gave a cute smile to the camera. awwwsh, this 2 is just too cute aren't they!! if i'm not wrong it's on part 3 of BFB.

since i'm unable to split my videos currently, i've posted the full video in the videos section. u gotta wait till almost towards the end. Smile have fun.
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Eh...I can't delete this post...so...what about YLBFB is there to talk about.....

Oh, a few episodes coming up seem exciting. I'll post the upcoming guests and stuff.

Last edited by POGA on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:34 am

the video was already posted ytd under the videos section.

erm, lets try to keep discussion boards free of videos so that it won't get messy.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:00 pm

POGA wrote:
Eh...I can't delete this post...so...what about YLBFB is there to talk about.....

Oh, a few episodes coming up seem exciting. I'll post the upcoming guests and stuff.

oh really? that'll be great. it'll definitely make us all look forward to the upcoming episodes more. thanks for that!

well everyone, 020909 episode's really cool cus the guest is xiao gui himself while the one who interviewed him is xiao zhu.
also, does everyone know that xiao gui could jump super high?! it's on the 4th part around 6:50. go watch it! i'm so impressed! seems like we're getting to know his 'talents' more and more everyday now that he has an EP out. lol!
btw, in the same video, i think it's very sweet when the boys were talking bout their future wives / relationship.
xiao zhu was saying 'in the future, you might be in a relationship with me' and xiao gui just kept quiet. then they were like, 'this is very hard to say'. then xiao gui also asked xiao zhu, 'if u dream of me, would u tell me?' and the reply was 'definitely. take it as i'm confessing to you'. LOL! this 2, i really wish somehow they'd be together in the future!
I love you
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:32 pm

lol xoxogui! Yep, these two have a great friendship...sometimes I wonder if they've ever seriously thought about getting together?? It would be kind of mind-blowing if they did Shocked Not to mention all those other people who would say: "Didn't I tell you? Didn't I?"

But if they ever decide to dabble in the 'love that dares not speak its name', I think a lot (a lot) of girls are going to be heartbroken Smile
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:14 pm

09/03 (四) 超克7 藝能發表會

09/12 (六) 李毓芬 我家也有大明星

The first one is Choc7, the second is, "My home also has a superstar" with Li Yu Fen, I think.
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:08 pm

ooh xoxogui do you know if there's an eng sub for that episode?...
please let me know if there's one...
thanks! Smile
it seems a very interesting episode because it's XIAO ZHU & XIAO GUI's one on one talk.
i remember XIAO GUI once interviewed SHOW too. Smile
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:38 pm

Xiao Gui said today he would release an album in the end of the year--so the EP is kind of an appetizer (which is why he had no picture of him on the second and third EP releases). Xiao Zhu asked, "Are you sure?" and Xiao Gui answered, "It should be sure." So, there is an unconfirmed report from Xiao Gui there will be an album. It's not official, so it might not end up being the end of this year. But he did say that on today's episode.

Haha...if Xiao Gui and Xiao Zhu release albums at the same time...that would kind of suck, actually.
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Also: Xiao Gui was the secret "guest" mentioned yesterday. He's a guest artist today (haha, Xiao Zhu scolded him for not changing clothes). I'll put the video link up, but not translations. Sorry.

http://sugoideas.com/100-2009-09-02/5/
http://sugoideas.com/100-2009-09-02/4/
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:12 pm

Oh that's ok POGA...thanks for the links Smile
I agree, it would really suck if their albums came out at the same time...'cause while I really like one and *coughlovecough* the other, there's no way I could get both of their albums....at least not at the same time, lol ^_^

xoxogui, do you know when in the video they were talking about relationships? Was it near the beginning of the 4th part, or in the 5th part? Or was it that part where Xiao Gui just got really silent and said "hen nan", which means difficult?

Thanks in advance Smile

P.S. Also, I had no idea Xiao Gui could jump that high...At first I was really scared for Da Tou, haha
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:57 pm

lo_ovelyxiaogui wrote:
Oh that's ok POGA...thanks for the links Smile
xoxogui, do you know when in the video they were talking about relationships? Was it near the beginning of the 4th part, or in the 5th part? Or was it that part where Xiao Gui just got really silent and said "hen nan", which means difficult?

Thanks in advance Smile

P.S. Also, I had no idea Xiao Gui could jump that high...At first I was really scared for Da Tou, haha

hahahaha!! YEAH!! i was pretty scared for da tou too! i was really holding my breath when xiao gui agreed to jump over da tou with him facing xiao gui. at least he has a heart to not carry on. i think da tou might faint! LOL!
as for the part on relationship, yeap u're right. it's when xiao gui said 'hen nan qiang'. it means, it's hard to say. LOL the whole relationship thingy started in the very beginning of the show. where they talked and talked about it, like if they'll tell everyone if they are getting married. then they talked about what should they name their kids, and laughed at the names which they came out with.
hope that helps Smile

Quote :
ooh xoxogui do you know if there's an eng sub for that episode?...
please let me know if there's one...
thanks! Smile
it seems a very interesting episode because it's XIAO ZHU & XIAO GUI's one on one talk.
i remember XIAO GUI once interviewed SHOW too. Smile

hmm you're talking about the one when xiao gui came out as a guest right? well there's no sub yet as far as i know. maybe POGA would like to help u out here. but the one which xiao gui interviewed Show has subs. i believe it's in ooST1NAoo's videos section in youtube. Smile

oh and POGA, thanks for the schedule update.
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:59 am

Another schedule update on his blog. Too long to put up. Just a list of about 10 autograph sessions to make up for those cancelled due to weather.

Today's YLBFB episode began with signing cards--those were to people who sent in their receipts from donating to Morokat victims.

The thing at the end...Xiao Zhu really needed to go number 2. Very Happy But he refused to because he wanted to at home. Xiao Gui kept telling him to go, and asked what would happen if he punched Xiao Zhu's stomach. Xiao Zhu said he'd kill Xiao Gui. Then Xiao Gui really did hit Show's stomach as he got up to run... either to his car or the nearest bathroom.
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:42 pm

Oh yeah, that was really funny! I kind of had a feeling that Xiao Zhu's stomach was "upset"... Laughing
It's a good thing that Xiao Gui isn't as picky as Xiao Zhu about using public restrooms though...
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:51 pm

They filmed Aaron Kwok's YLBFB episode today. An explanation of it is on Show's AF thread (since it has more to do with Show than Xiao Gui, I'm not putting it here). Xiao Gui and Show are really excited about this one--so much so that it's split into 2 episodes because so much is in it.

Just an update.
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:07 am

oh wow, by the mention of aaron kwok's name, i'm sure the boys are very excited. both of them love to imitate him a lot, especially xiao zhu.

any idea when will the episode be aired?

i remember during one of the LIVE episodes, believe it was on december, when the news was on aaron kwok, xiao zhu was imitating his voice and said "when will u be coming to BFB? i'm waiting for u!". seems like his wish did come true.
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:11 am

Date's not announced yet, but probably next week.
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:02 am

ohh can you please tell me the link for SHOW's AF thread?
i'm so curious and i've always wanted to check that but i always forget to look for it.
THANKS!
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:32 pm

hey kriztetalovesxiaogui, here's the link Arrow Show's AF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ghost Zone :: Alien Around The World :: Alien Under The Sun-
Jump to: