The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xiao gui's new drama

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slacker8197
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

Xiao gui's new drama Empty
PostSubject: Xiao gui's new drama   Xiao gui's new drama EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:36 am

Source: Yam ChinaYES (http://n.yam.com/chinayes/entertain/201103/20110310315076.html)
Translated by Cmiley @ Asianfanatics

Today is the idol drama "True Love 100%" finishing press conference, Alien Xiao Gui, Michelle Chen Yan Xi, Sphinx Ding Chun Cheng, Zhu Ge Liang, Zhou Dan Wei, Kimi Ren Rong Xun, JR of all casts attended, the director said with just the script it took 2 years to make all changes, and it took 1 year for preparations for filming, under the slow working progress, this is the way to create good work. In this drama, even though Xiao Gui and Michelle are the male female leads, but outside the drama surprisingly Xiao Gui's love is actually Ding Chun Cheng?

Because of filming this drama, Xiao Gui and the other male lead Ding Chun Cheng have become good friends, but their relationship is so good that the whole film crew all thought their together, even Michelle said: "They should be together already!" Because of this Xiao Gui explained: "The reason is because one time when both of them were filming outside and since it was so late but they had to be at the same place again the following day the two were too lazy to return and decided to find a place to share, that night we talked a lot , so that's how we became good friends." Michelle with a jealous repsonse: "That's right! The two slept together!"

"True Love 100%" is Xiao Gui's second internet male lead idol drama, this time he feels especially happy; because he's able to perform with his child hood idol Zhu Ge Liang, and also to film with his father's idol Zhou Dan Wei as mother and son, Xiao Gui said: "Once I told my father I'm filming with Sister Zhou, my father said: "Do you know Sister Zhou is our Chi Ling Lin during our time? can feel his father is sister Zhou's fan."

Zhu Ge Liang said it's his first attempt to battle filming an idol drama, he feels very happy, in the drama he has 2 cute daughers by his side, even though everyone says they're very nervous to film for the first time with their senior Father Zhu, but Zhu said: "I know they are afraid and nervous, but I tell them don't be afraid, once you film a while; you'll have experience, but they are very good, won't allow everyone to be disappointed, by then just watch the ratings and you'll know, these new generation of actors will "be new army pulls big merit."

haha yup he has a new drama oh and there are pictures of the news conference on weibo (his manager's)
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Xiao gui's new drama   Xiao gui's new drama EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:42 pm

thank you so much for this Smile can't wait for the new drama!! oh and if u have pics, pls do share it with us... it'll be so awesome! thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slacker8197
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Xiao gui's new drama   Xiao gui's new drama EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:16 am

hi updates on the drama it is alr airing since last friday and it would be shown every friday night. i am not sure if there exist subbed episodes but for those who understand chinese it is on youtube (check francisguay's channel) it has changed its name to zhen ai lin bei (somehow i cant type chinese Sad and xiaogui sang the ending theme x)) ya it is damn nice. when i have the time i will translate some of the newsreports on the drama but it will be aft my exams so yup support his new drama! x)
on a sidenote do everyone know that he acted with rainie yang in a new drama? not as the lead tho but they had scenes together x))
Back to top Go down
sophie-kara
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
sophie-kara

PostSubject: Re: Xiao gui's new drama   Xiao gui's new drama EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:42 pm

yes in "drunken to love you"...i would very much like for him to be the main lead with rainie but unfortunately he is not...As for the new drama "Lin Bei " it's not translated yet and i can only watch it without subs Sad ,, maybe i will wait till it's subbed...it can be seen also on vikii...
Back to top Go down
http://weibo.com/1941365852/profile/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xiao gui's new drama   Xiao gui's new drama Empty

Back to top Go down

Xiao gui's new drama
Page 1 of 1