The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) Empty
PostSubject: the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book)   the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:28 am

So, i've got my 赤鬼流. SO ECSTATIC! Smile If you are wondering what you're in for, here's the content.

the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) P7260011 the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) P7260012 the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) P7260013 the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) P7260014 the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) P7260015
the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) P7260010 the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) P7260016 the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) P7260017 the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) P7260019

And these are the upclose scans of the photocards.
the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) Scan0010 the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) Scan0011 the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) Scan0012 the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) Scan0013 the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) Scan0014 the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) Scan0015 the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) Scan0016 the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) P7260018

And now, a video of the special 'in the making of 赤鬼流 cover', mini booklet style.
p.s: sorry it's kinda dark, but u'll get the idea. heh.
Back to top Go down
eizel
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book)   the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:27 am

wow!! i wanna buy one!! he is sooooo good looking!!
Back to top Go down
wyethrine
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
wyethrine

PostSubject: Re: the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book)   the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:07 pm

wow! was that the preorder version? coz i bougth one @ books.com but it doesnt have a box like yours.
Back to top Go down
http://yheng0925.multiply.com
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book)   the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Nope I didn't preorder it. My friends bought it for me at our local bookstore as a birthday present. How was yours packaged?
Back to top Go down
wyethrine
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
wyethrine

PostSubject: Re: the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book)   the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:12 pm

♥xoxogui wrote:
Nope I didn't preorder it. My friends bought it for me at our local bookstore as a birthday present. How was yours packaged?

it looks like this.. dont know how to describe it. so i just take a pic. Smile

the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) Alien_10

the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) Alien_11

the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) Alien_12

bought it @ books.com for $15 including shipping to my country.
Photocard pics were also different from those you've posted. Its the one where he's wearing a red jacket. All can say the book is so worth it. Kinda regret now that i didn't buy his first 2 books. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://yheng0925.multiply.com
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book)   the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Oh so it's the thinner packaging. Well at least the contents are the same, except for the photocards. Well, since it's different, why not post the ones which u have here too? Smile

I think his first 2 books can still be found. Erm but wait, I'm not sure if it could be found online though. Well yes, his book is really nice and definitely worth it. He's just so talented and I never thought a singer/host/actor could draw so well and even sell something so creative other than albums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slacker8197
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book)   the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Is this thread dead? x)

Well, but I have a question abt the book. In the book that I bought (the same copy as xoxogui), there is one postcard with a message written behind (abt saving the polar). So I am wondering whether every copy has it (cos I am secretly hoping that it is not the case >•<)
Anyway, I seem to remember xiaogui saying on ylbfb that he would write in some copies, but I suppose those would not be shipped overseas coz I bought mine frm a local bookstore.

Thank you and sorry if I seemed immature and overly hopeful and imaginative x)
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book)   the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:06 am

omg i thought this is gonna be a book like full of chinese characters... i guess i was wrong. its full of sexy XIAO GUI... omg is this still available?

Last edited by kriztetalovesxiaogui on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slacker8197
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book)   the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:54 am

i don't know about your area, but it is still available in singapore. it is a book of 38 postcards and actually only the a-paper has his photos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book)   the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book) Empty

Back to top Go down

the contents of 赤鬼流 (Alien's 3rd book)
Page 1 of 1