The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pick & Poll (part I) - 1st topic on Rainie & Alien

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

Pick & Poll (part I) - 1st topic on Rainie & Alien Empty
PostSubject: Pick & Poll (part I) - 1st topic on Rainie & Alien   Pick & Poll (part I) - 1st topic on Rainie & Alien EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:33 am

For our first fun mini poll, the question was who would you like to see XG having a collaboration with. The upside for the winning vote is we'll have news / pictures / videos of the couple mentioned in this forum for a week. The winner was Rainie & Xiao Gui. So here goes, our first topic:

This is just a trivia.

Not sure if everyone knew but XG sent 4 flower stands for Rainie twice! Once was when she released her album and another was when she had her concert at Taipei Arena.

Pick & Poll (part I) - 1st topic on Rainie & Alien Posted10

This definitely shows how much their friendship meant to him. Also, this is the first time ever XG had a picture with Rainie, just the two of them, when he visited her while she was having rehearsals for one of the event, which if i could remember correctly, New Year.

Pick & Poll (part I) - 1st topic on Rainie & Alien Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Pick & Poll (part I) - 1st topic on Rainie & Alien   Pick & Poll (part I) - 1st topic on Rainie & Alien EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:53 pm

Yea, they really do have a good friendship. And it has such a good foundation too
If I remember correct, last year on the YLBFB's Love 100% (featuring the cast of ToGetHer), Rainie said that Alien was her mother's godson or something...how's that for close? lol Smile

But when did they take that picture?! (rhetorical question)
I wonder if they are any more...hmm scratch
I think I have one of them on Azio superstar, but I'll have to look ^_^
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Pick & Poll (part I) - 1st topic on Rainie & Alien   Pick & Poll (part I) - 1st topic on Rainie & Alien EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:00 am

they took that picture when rainie was rehearsing for the new year eve's concert. i have a clip of their interview but that'll be posted tonight. Smile

haha yes, xiao gui's the godson of rainie's mother since in high school when they were together. i guess her mother really likes him. he also mentioned before that he does go to her place for meals at times.

well i guess that's the mystery question huh. do they actually have anything more? haha! but xiao gui did mention that he doesn't know what rainie feels about him now and also, if they do have feelings for each other, he wouldn't wanna get attached to her right now for people would think that he's doing it for publicity since he just released an album (at that time) and rainie's already so popular.
Back to top Go down
eizel
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Pick & Poll (part I) - 1st topic on Rainie & Alien   Pick & Poll (part I) - 1st topic on Rainie & Alien EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:15 am

thanks for the trivia!! i actually did not know that..I only knew about the first 4 flower stands during her album promotion..I didn't know about the concert..

Did he really visit her during rehearsal or was it just a coincidence that Xiao Gui was there waiting for his turn to rehearse?? since Xiao Gui was one of the performer during the New Year concert..

we can only guess what's really going on between them but we do know that they are important to each other. waah he must be the best boyfriend ever! It's a shame they had to break up..
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Pick & Poll (part I) - 1st topic on Rainie & Alien   Pick & Poll (part I) - 1st topic on Rainie & Alien EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:52 am

haha yeah he sent her flowers twice. for the concert was because he couldn't be there and so he could only send his support that way.

that's a very good question eizel. hmm, prolly i got / heard it wrong. cus i do see fun4 there. so prolly he's there for rehearsal as well but then stayed and watched her performance.

yup!! i'm sure he makes an awesome bf. actually even rainie said so. well he did say that she is the kind of person who knows what she wants and nobody could stop her, that's why he let her go but they still remain good friends till today. so sweet Smile
Back to top Go down
guinicxx
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
guinicxx

PostSubject: Re: Pick & Poll (part I) - 1st topic on Rainie & Alien   Pick & Poll (part I) - 1st topic on Rainie & Alien EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:37 am

Though for the first time that XG & Rainie had a picture,i've never seen them both looking good as this thou cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick & Poll (part I) - 1st topic on Rainie & Alien   Pick & Poll (part I) - 1st topic on Rainie & Alien Empty

Back to top Go down

Pick & Poll (part I) - 1st topic on Rainie & Alien
Page 1 of 1