The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TRANSLATORS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

TRANSLATORS Empty
PostSubject: TRANSLATORS   TRANSLATORS EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:51 am

ok, we have a lot of fans from countries such as Philippines / USA etc. so we need someone who could be our regular translator.

if any of u have any friends or know of any xiao gui's fans who could help us to be a full-time translator, pls recommend this website / xiao gui's AF forum. we really need someone to help us translate his blog / his current news for us.

your help is very much appreciated. pls help to spread the love. cheers
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

TRANSLATORS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSLATORS   TRANSLATORS EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:41 pm

Like I said before, I can translate for videos. But I can't read advanced, so I won't be able to help with them. I guess I could be part-time until school starts?
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

TRANSLATORS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSLATORS   TRANSLATORS EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:10 pm

That would be great POGA! but, don't push yourself, okay?
i remember you said that its tough, so take your time, and translate ones your interested in, because we'll probably be interested in them too.

(and if you ever feel the random, unnecessary need to translate an entire episode again, i know just the one.)
Back to top Go down
https://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

TRANSLATORS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSLATORS   TRANSLATORS EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Which episode? I'll look at it, if I have time. Or I might translate over a period of a month or more. If I feel like it (i.e. if I finish all my homework and work and papers).
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

TRANSLATORS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSLATORS   TRANSLATORS EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:07 pm

you know how people go on baifenbai and talk about their past, and they have pictures and stuff?

well, this is the one about Xiao Gui

Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

TRANSLATORS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSLATORS   TRANSLATORS EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:46 pm

I'll check it out tomorrow (in class right now...hmm, I probably shouldn't be on, except she's not here yet. Very Happy). Wah, cool! I always wanted to see this episode, anyways.
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

TRANSLATORS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSLATORS   TRANSLATORS EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:18 am

thank u so much POGA! yes yes, it doesn't matter if u can't translate the videos timely but at least we have your help. appreciate it very much! Smile

hahaha, whoah being on this forum while in class eh. well done on the support, but better not get caught there. hehe

oh i think the more critical ones are updates on xiao gui's blog. it'll be a big help if u could translate his entries. he doesn't write too often anyways.

once again, we really appreciate your help! THANK U SO MUCH!

cheers
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

TRANSLATORS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSLATORS   TRANSLATORS EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:32 pm

Haha, no, I was on before class, actually. Got there half an hour early. No matter how much I support Xiao Gui, class is still class. Can't support him and buy albums in a future without money! Very Happy

Unfortunately, I can't read Chinese. Embarassed Well, I can, but not enough to translate his blog entries. *thinks* Well, technically, I could. I could stick it into a translator (nciku is a really good one, as it gives pinyin and Chinese meaning), look at the pinyin, the definition, and put it together...Hm...I'll try that, then!
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

TRANSLATORS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSLATORS   TRANSLATORS EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:25 am

good thinking POGA!! Very Happy true that. good education = good job = good money = can support xiao gui more! lols

thank u really on the effort and volunteering. but like Sanguine said, take your time and do it when u can. dun hafta translate everything of course. maybe those of your favourite videos, and some that prolly members request. as for the blog entries, if it's really too much of a hassle, do it when u can... at the meantime we'll try our very best to find a full time translator for the blog since it's written and not spoken. Smile
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

TRANSLATORS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSLATORS   TRANSLATORS EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 pm

Wow Sanguine I've never never seen that episode before...looks interesting Smile
I'll be sure to check it out...

Yeah no pressure POGA, it's definitely important to keep school first...
I have to keep reminding myself sometimes, lol ^_^
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

TRANSLATORS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSLATORS   TRANSLATORS EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:10 am

Yeah, and of school: I have my last assignment, and then final paper, and then presentation due this week and next. Plus, AP homework I should catch up on. If I get off my lazy butt and start on it, enough to make me stop freaking out, I'll check out the video. But until then...I'm truly, very sorry, but I'm putting a hold on subbing and translated. This is just a really important year for me, education-wise, and I need to focus on it a lot.

But little stuff (like explanations of YLBFB--my 1 hour haven of the day), I will put synopsis up on Show's forum or stuff, when I think it's particularly interesting. Or small videos. Just no large-scale things. Sorry, again!
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

TRANSLATORS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSLATORS   TRANSLATORS EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:30 am

Poga, no need to fail out because your to focused on our favorite boy, or boys in your case, lol. not everyone can be like me. . . . ( i didnt technically fail out, okay? was was only out for, like, 3 weeks, before they considered)

how about you tell us when your school work stuff is done, and your free? until then, im sure we can survive with out subs. I mean, look, we've lasted this long, right?

no pressure.

oh, and good luck on your School work. Jai you!
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

TRANSLATORS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSLATORS   TRANSLATORS EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:44 am

POGA wrote:
Yeah, and of school: I have my last assignment, and then final paper, and then presentation due this week and next. Plus, AP homework I should catch up on. If I get off my lazy butt and start on it, enough to make me stop freaking out, I'll check out the video. But until then...I'm truly, very sorry, but I'm putting a hold on subbing and translated. This is just a really important year for me, education-wise, and I need to focus on it a lot.

But little stuff (like explanations of YLBFB--my 1 hour haven of the day), I will put synopsis up on Show's forum or stuff, when I think it's particularly interesting. Or small videos. Just no large-scale things. Sorry, again!

don't hafta apologise yeah! concentrate on those school work. like Sanguine said, jia you! Smile

u can come help out after everything's settled with school. no worries about it. yeap, we've survived long enough w/o subs so a little more longer wouldn't hurt. just do drop by when u have that free time. till then, ALL THE BEST~~ alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRANSLATORS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRANSLATORS   TRANSLATORS Empty

Back to top Go down

TRANSLATORS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ghost Zone :: Alien Around The World :: Alien Under The Sun-
Jump to: