The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair

Go down 
+4
Sanguine
ellehcir1408
kriztetalovesxiaogui
POGA
8 posters
AuthorMessage
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair Empty
PostSubject: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:35 am

Personally, my absolute favorite hairstyle is about two years ago, when it was short, he had bangs in front, and it was black. He was so cute! It was just a nomral hairstyle, nothing funky. The absolute best.

His hairstyle where the sides were kinda shaved and the front long was...not my favorite. And his current hairstyle is...not my favorite either. He looks the best with black hair and it kind of short, I think.

So...what about it?

(Yeah, I'm bored to the point where I'm actually starting a thread like this).
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:42 am

okay...honestly, i don't like his hair these days...its 'unstyled'...
i agree i like his black hair before..its way better than his current hairstyle. Neutral
but what can i say..it's XIAO GUI...as long as i can watch him,im good. alien

here's my fave hairstyles of him:

Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair Xiao_g60
Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair Xiao_g63
Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair Xiao_g64
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:30 am

this i like the most..

Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair Xiao_g11

and his hairstyle on MIT.. where its long in front and kinda shaved on the side.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:36 pm

lol, i like Xiao Gui's hair. . . . as long as it doesn't get that much longer/pull it into a ponytail. . . . *shudders*

my fav hairstyle? idk if i have a fav, let me look, lol. I mean, like, his hair is one of my favorite things about him. he's got some crazy hair styles. some of them dont always work, but hey, a lot of them are awesome!
like this one:

Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair Qw

and i liked it when it was really short, like this:

Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair 1967555777-1

but like i said, i love his hair, lol. well, most of the time. . . .
Back to top Go down
https://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 am

oh i agree with you sanguine.i was supposed to upload those pics too last night but i was worrying because i did 3 pics already.lol
Back to top Go down
avondale09
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
avondale09

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:21 am

idk guys, personally, this is my favorite...
Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair Xiao_g20

BAHAHAHA. Ok but really...

THIS one was starting to grow on me... remember, right before he dyed it brown? We were like wahhh it's getting long! PFFFT. Yeah right, we had no idea... LOL.
Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair Xiao_g21

And I really like it SUPER short, a LOT. Why? Idk he's freakin' cute as hell, that's why, lolz.
Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair Super_10

As for a favorite? I really can't choose. I feel like this one was around the longest, and probably suits him best.
Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair 11081210
Back to top Go down
avondale09
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
avondale09

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:25 am

P.S. if he EVER puts his hair in a ponytail... omg he doesn't even know. We will be through Xiao Gui, through! I've already had to come to terms with the horrible haircuts you've had in the past, let alone my husband's lapses in good hair judgment-- we're supposed to be moving forward, not regressing! lol Stay away from the ponytails-- and the dreadlocks!
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:50 pm

lols at avondale's PS message..

i remember his band days.. his hair was kinda yellow and he keeps a part of his hair long.. like a tail.. *faints..
but oh well.. seems like his hairstyle is getting better now.. but i really hope it doesnt get toooo looooong...
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:49 pm

LOL, i forgot about his band hair cut. ugh.

i was like, Avondale, why are you talking about tom? im so bad.
Back to top Go down
https://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com
avondale09
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
avondale09

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:40 am

yknow Sanguine, Tom (the guitarist from Tokio Hotel for those who were wondering) is not the only person in the world with dreadlocks, so... why do you always gotta bring him up? Fo' realskies...

ANYWAY, ignore her.

SO... Xiao Gui TOTALLY got a haircut, and I was super psyched about it all day at work. Then Sanguine saw it, too, and she texted me while I was at work, and then I was even MORE super psyched about it. Then I got a little sad that the happiness of my day is based on the haircut of an adorable Asian man who lives thousands of miles away from me that I don't even know... then I got over it quickly because, uh, Xiao Gui's haircut is obviously important, lol and anyone who doesn't think so is wrong. Right?? lol

Okay, so... I mean, I guess I COULD be wrong about the haircut, BUT... pretty sure I'm not, and here's the proof. It'll be up to you guys to tell me what you think. ALSO... if I post all this stuff right now, and then BFB is live on Tuesday, and he takes off his hat and just lets everyone see it... I'm gonna be pissed, lol. It's way more fun speculating! And then being wrong! LOL =)

Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair New_ha10
Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair New_ha11
Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair New_ha12

So what do you guys think? Like I said, if he EVEN shows his hair off tomorrow on TV... I will probably just cry, lol. This took effort! Although, it's wicked fun guessing, so I don't really mind too much, lol.
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:21 am

omg did he really cut his hair?? affraid
oh my XIAO GUI...i love his hair most when its short but not short short though i kinda like his current hair length--not its brownish color--
oooh i thought he's gonna change his hairstyle when his going to release his new album...so does this mean a NEW ALBUM is coming??! bounce bounce bounce yikes i better save alot of money now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ellehcir1408
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
ellehcir1408

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:16 am

short short hair?? hmm.. but i loved his hair.. though i wish it was black...
this is gonna be a surprise.. hope we wont get disappointed.. hehe..
i know it wud just grow on me and id love him just the same..
Back to top Go down
eizel
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:11 pm

i know this is about favorite hairstyle but i don't know where to post this cus i don't wanna start a new topic...

anyway, here's the new hairstyle of Alien Huang... its slight different from his hairstyle from the past weeks.. it is slightly shorter.

Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair Xgui10
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:03 pm

^nah, you're right. Put it here. I have the pic.

Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair 2znnz7s

let's say it together.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

this is my FAVORITE haircut of xiao gui. it's like his old one from 2007, early 2008, which i absolutely loved when i saw that one. i was always sad when he got a new haircut...and now this adorable one is back. Smile hehe.
Back to top Go down
avondale09
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
avondale09

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:32 pm

OMG I'M SO GLAD PEOPLE ARE ALREADY TALKING ABOUT THIS. Cuz I just started watching today's BFB and I was like OMG NEED TO TELL PEOPLE. Came over here right away and BAM people have already said something hahaha. SO GOOD. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIS HAIR! UGH I can't even look at it cuz it's so sexy!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT!

xoxogui
, i'm not even gonna say it, but you know what i wanna do to that haircut, bahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:16 pm

yay he looks so innocent in that haircut... yet still sexy.lol i love it! yknow those behaved/well mannered high school kids... yeah..well that's the first thing i thought when i saw his new hairstyle... he looked younger i guess Smile
Back to top Go down
eizel
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:33 pm

[quote="kriztetalovesxiaogui"]yay he looks so innocent in that haircut... yet still sexy.lol i love it! yknow those behaved/well mannered high school kids... yeah..well that's the first thing i thought when i saw his new hairstyle... he looked younger i guess :) [/quote]

exactly what I was thinking!! hahah I'm so loving this haircut!!
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:02 pm

ooh i just saw on the other thread through a link that was posted some of his pics with this hairstyle..im just assuming that its for his new drama... and if im correct, the setting is a school premises that's why he had this new haircut to look like a student...
Back to top Go down
CHOCOx
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
CHOCOx

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:13 pm

OMGGGG HIS NEW HAIRRCUTT, SO SO SO SO CUTE<3
I love it so much, I dont get why he needs it for his new drama
I guess to fit the role or somethingg, but I love it
it makes him looks soooooooooooo young~~
Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair 2znnz7s
credit to aestaipei wretch
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:18 pm

avondale09 wrote:
OMG I'M SO GLAD PEOPLE ARE ALREADY TALKING ABOUT THIS. Cuz I just started watching today's BFB and I was like OMG NEED TO TELL PEOPLE. Came over here right away and BAM people have already said something hahaha. SO GOOD. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIS HAIR! UGH I can't even look at it cuz it's so sexy!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT!

xoxogui
, i'm not even gonna say it, but you know what i wanna do to that haircut, bahahahaha.
I WILL KILL YOU!!! cus i know what you're gonna do to it Evil or Very Mad

STAY AWAY avondale, STAY AWAY!!!!!..... unhygenic! lols!

ok i seriously missed this thread, for some lame reasons (i believe). but i lol-ed at the older posts, especially the one avondale posted with a picture of Alien having optimus prime's mask! LMAO! and the p/s message was so funny, cus i mean seriously, i doubt he'd go back to wan zi days.

but yes, new haircut = smexy! i dun remember xiao gui having bangs in the past so this is definitely refreshing. yeah i think its for his new drama cus its like a gangster drama, right? as in, somewhere along the badass kid line?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair   Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's discuss Xiao Gui's hair
Page 1 of 1