The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Addicted to Asian Dramas?

Go down 
+7
rokziie
♥xoxogui
POGA
bzoda
lo_ovelyxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui
Sanguine
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

Addicted to Asian Dramas? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Asian Dramas?   Addicted to Asian Dramas? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:53 am

ok so this topic has died for a while. lols! well, i think you guys should watch this few shows if you haven't already known about them.

Title: 呼叫大明星 / Hu Jiao Da Ming Xing
English title: Calling For Love
Cast: Charlene Choi & Mike He

==========================

Title: 泡沫之夏 / Pao Mo Zhi Xia
English title: Summer's Desire
Cast: Barbie Xu (大S), Fu Pei Ci, Huang Xiao Ming & Wang Zheng Wei

==========================

Title: 就是要香戀 / Jiu Shi Yao Xiang Lian
English title: Scent of Love
Cast: Alice Ceng, Kingone Wang, Tiffany Xu & Viter Fan
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Asian Dramas?   Addicted to Asian Dramas? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:43 pm

ooh how about trying some korean dramas:

1. CINDERELLA'S SISTER
-- Drama/Romance
--im currently watching it and im liking it)
--casts: Moon Geun Young, Taecyon, Seo Woo, Chun Jung Myung

2. OH MY LADY,
--Comedy/Romance
--casts: SIWON OF SUPER JUNIOR is on it and many more

3. PERSONAL PREFERENCE (PERSONAL TASTE)
--Comedy/Romance
--casts: LEE MIN HO, Son Ye Jin, and many more

4. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL
-- Comedy/Romance
--oh i recommend this! this drama is <333
--casts: JANG GEUN SUK, Park Shin Hye, Lee Hongki of FT Island, Jung Yong Hwa, UEE
Back to top Go down
eizel
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Asian Dramas?   Addicted to Asian Dramas? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:42 pm

I was addicted to Korean Dramas at first then I switched to Taiwanese Dramas! lol
Recently, Ive been watching Calling For Love.. I was disappointed. I don't like how the story is progressing...
Back to top Go down
gui_lover
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Asian Dramas?   Addicted to Asian Dramas? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:02 am

i also like taiwan dramas, guyz, do you know about Corner With Love?Xiao Gui is there too!!
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Asian Dramas?   Addicted to Asian Dramas? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:59 am

Haha yups he was. That is quite an old show from 2006. When he first started to host bfb permanently Smile
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Asian Dramas?   Addicted to Asian Dramas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:41 am

eizel wrote:
I was addicted to Korean Dramas at first then I switched to Taiwanese Dramas! lol
Recently, Ive been watching Calling For Love.. I was disappointed. I don't like how the story is progressing...

yeah i don't quite like the progress of the drama too currently. i hope it gets to the peak soon because the focus is only about the lottery ticket and bo ye misunderstanding de xin. kinda annoying

Last edited by ♥xoxogui on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Asian Dramas?   Addicted to Asian Dramas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:52 pm

You're Beautiful and Personal Preference are pretty good...but if you don't have Viikii plug-in on your computer, be prepared to "watch" the rest of PP (from about episode 7 onward) through recaps on Dramabeans. Just search on Google for 'Personal Preference episode __ recap'

Some of my recommendations?

Taiwanese
Hana Kimi (this was the first drama that I ever watched)
Down With Love
KO One (looked like a mix between Dragonball Z and Tekken, lol)
X Family
KO3anguo (this kept me entertained for an entire year! and it has little to do with the earlier KO dramas, so it feels like a drama all its own)
ToGetHer/Superstar Express
Pi Li MIT
My Queen (Cheryl Yang and Ethan Ruan have such chemistry!)
It Started With a Kiss
The Rose (this endeared me to the possibility of an Ella/Joe Cheng couple, but there haven't been any more collaborations between them Neutral )
Summer X Summer (soo cute!)
Fated to Love You (gets a bit draggy in the middle, but still a good drama)

Korean
My Girl (yes! watch it watch it watch it Smile )
Goong
Coffee Prince
Hello My Teacher/Biscuit and Star Candy
One Fine Day
--movies--
Baby and Me (Jang Geun Suk is so cute in this)
Antique Bakery (absolutely must watch)
She's On Duty (girl power!)
My Tutor Friend (kinda slow moving, but caught my attention nonetheless)
S Diary (IF you think you can handle it...don't worry, it's actually pretty good)

Japanese
Nodame Cantabile
Kimi wa Petto
Tokyo DOGS
MR. BRAIN
The Wallflower/Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (trust me, if you haven't seen this yet, you SHOULD Wink )
Gokusen
Hana Kimi (this version is also enjoyable)
Mei-chan Shitsuji
Hana Yori Dango
Honey and Clover
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Asian Dramas?   Addicted to Asian Dramas? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:26 am

ooh i've seen Goong too if its the one also called princess hours. i super like the story and it kinda reminds me of my sophomore year in HS...lol and yeah kimi wa petto is a good one too. i heard korea is going to make a remake of it too. i think its jang geun suk who's gonna portray the "dog"/male lead...and yup my queen and Fated to Love you too because of ethan ruan. Embarassed

actually i still have a month before school starts again, do you guys suggest any new dramas i can watch?? im so bored and i don't know what else to do at home...thanks<333
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Asian Dramas?   Addicted to Asian Dramas? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:14 am

i think there are quite a bit mentioned there kristeta. hur hur. maybe you can look through and consider. the ones mentioned in the previous post is still airing. summer desire is quite good i heard, although i haven't had the time to start watching it. youtube channel -sublimesfan or something has it subbed and they upload the drama straight through 1 hour so you don't have to load different parts to watch.

have fun!

p.s: for everyone else who have more drama suggestions, please do pen it out for all of us! Smile
Back to top Go down
gui_lover
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Asian Dramas?   Addicted to Asian Dramas? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:25 am

hai pai tian xin is so good, you might wanna try it too!!i also watched summer x summer and it's also good..lan qui hou is also good, especially when you are a basketball enthusiast...
Back to top Go down
guinicxx
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
guinicxx

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Asian Dramas?   Addicted to Asian Dramas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:50 am

i've been watching hai pai tian xin for a several times and also i've been loving SHOWRAINIE loveteam btw. i know some people out there loves that tandem too Wink
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Asian Dramas?   Addicted to Asian Dramas? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:28 pm

ooh guys how about trying COFFE HOUSE?? it's a kdrama. im currently watching it. the story is interesting too cause it's kinda hard to know who ends up with who (well thats what i think)... try it guys, if u have some free time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gui_lover
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Asian Dramas?   Addicted to Asian Dramas? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:49 am

there's a korean drama that i've watched on summer...it's entitled BEETHOVEN VIRUS...it's really great!!
and also formidable rivals..
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Asian Dramas?   Addicted to Asian Dramas? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:55 pm

An interesting one that I just finished watching is called Sunao Ni Narenakute (Hard to Say I Love You). It's about five people who bond through Twitter. They start meeting in person at this place in Shibuya, calling themselves the "Sunao Ni Narenakute" group. Japanese actors Eita and Uena, and korean actor Jaejoong (from Big Bang?) play the main characters.

It's on youtube, but you have to search for AngelDBSK6 to see the videos (because her accounts had previously been suspended, so she has new ones now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Asian Dramas?   Addicted to Asian Dramas? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Addicted to Asian Dramas?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ghost Zone :: Alien Around The World :: Alien Under The Sun-
Jump to: