The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions Empty
PostSubject: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:48 pm

I thought I'd start a YLBFB chat, for info Xiao Gui says that isn't necessarily official news. Does anyone else on this forum understand Chinese, by the way?

On yesterday's (8/18) LIVE YLBFB episode, Xiao Zhu kept asking Xiao Gui if he could announce what Xiao Gui told him. Xiao Gui was confused, because he couldn't remember what he said, and than Xiao Zhu said, "You know, that thing you didn't have before but now you have?" And Xiao Gui's agent said no, Xiao Gui couldn't say it, so Xiao Gui said, "Yeah, can't say it." Then Xiao Zhu said, "Well...idiot...from what I said, didn't I just basically say it?"

The point of this spiel? This is all rumor--Xiao Gui obviously has a surprise. From the "thing you didn't have before but now have", it could be an MV. But that's only a MIGHT. It could also be a big(ger) concert, or a tour, or a lead role in a drama. But I'll keep everyone updated on this "surprise" Xiao Gui can't officially announce yet.

So...if for YLBFB talk, come here, I guess!
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:30 pm

i've posted a video on this part (regarding the surprise) in the videos section.

anyhows, for those who wanna watch the part which POGA had talked about, u can go see it at the videos section. i haven't added in the translation yet cus the website i always use only allow it a day after i've published the video on youtube. i've added translations below the video though. if you wanna discuss about it, you can do it there as well, don't hafta toggle between the forum windows. it's such a hassle.

since u opened a new topic on discussion of this part, i guess i'll just comment on what i thought about it here.

definitely hope it's an MV. at least it's something everyone of us from around the world could see. if it's a bigger concert, of cus it's definitely better for xiao gui cus it means he's getting more popular. but unfortunately, we might not get to see the actual performance properly cus the one uploaded might be taken from fans afar. whatever it is, can't wait for the surprise news.
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:13 pm

I love you I love you I love you alien

lol, i just found those emoticons.

i hope its an MV too! like, i'm pretty sure i could die happy if he got one.

thanks fir starting this topic, btw, its a brilliant idea, as well
Back to top Go down
https://xiaoguifanz.forumotion.com
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:16 pm

I hope it's an album and an MV...but that's stretching a bit far. I do hope he releases an album too, and sometime soon.

Today's YLBFB episode was also funny. It was the 1 choose 2 game again...and Xiao Gui lost. Very Happy Whereas usually he either pouts or just is sad, today he did something else--he told the girl (who filmed the Rejoice commercials and Gao Xiao MV with Xiao Zhu) that, "She missed out on a great opportunity to get to know me." He then added, "I really feel sorry for her. I'm such a good person." The words pointing to him said, "So bitter..." Xiao Gui muttered something about the wrong decision, and Xiao Zhu acted angry, saying "You think I'm not good, then? Huh? Huh?". Very Happy Brothers fighting. Pretty funny.

It's tied now...wonder which girl is next.
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:08 am

POGA wrote:
I hope it's an album and an MV...but that's stretching a bit far. I do hope he releases an album too, and sometime soon.

Today's YLBFB episode was also funny. It was the 1 choose 2 game again...and Xiao Gui lost. Very Happy Whereas usually he either pouts or just is sad, today he did something else--he told the girl (who filmed the Rejoice commercials and Gao Xiao MV with Xiao Zhu) that, "She missed out on a great opportunity to get to know me." He then added, "I really feel sorry for her. I'm such a good person." The words pointing to him said, "So bitter..." Xiao Gui muttered something about the wrong decision, and Xiao Zhu acted angry, saying "You think I'm not good, then? Huh? Huh?". Very Happy Brothers fighting. Pretty funny.

It's tied now...wonder which girl is next.

ahhh really??imma watch this tonight.
it sure is funny to see XIAO GUI feel bad and have a brotherly fight with XIAO ZHU.
errm do you know where i can watch it with english subs?
cause sugoideas dont sub ylbfb episodes...
thanks!
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:35 am

No, I don't know, I'm sorry. As far as I'm aware, no one subs entire YLBFB episodes regularly. I know there's a subbed version of Xiao Zhu's date with one of his fans (with spinocerebullar ataxia) on youtube. But I've never found any other fully-subbed versions. I watch on sugoi, and I've provided one transcript, but other than that, I just translate little bits if people request them. Or I mention funny parts on this forum or Xiao Zhu's forum, depending on who they have to do with. I put today's episode stuff here, and yesterday's over at the other forum.
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:49 am

theres no real official place to watch BFB with English subs, sorry.

i loved Xiao Gui at the end, his voice never changed, and Show kept hitting him, lol

also, is it bad that the first thing i thought of when i saw Show's shirt was, "Wow, it'd be really easy to kill him in that shirt"?
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:12 am

oh i see.but anyways i watched the whole episode though i dont understand anything.thanks for POGA for explaining someparts of the episode especially the last part...it was really funny..thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:22 am

yeah, there's nobody in particular who translates the whole episode of BFB. but u might wanna check out ooST1NAoo's youtube videos. she has some episodes or rather some parts translated. i think the fan date with Show on BFB was translated by her as well. probably the one with Show's bday episode too. Smile
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:31 am

Yep, the fan date with Show has definitely been translated on youtube. I also think it's ooST1NAoo's channel, but I'm not entirely sure. If you type in the date and English Subbed, I think it might pop out. The fan date link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNR238HpVzM&feature=related

ooST1NAoo also subbed Show Luo's episode with the fans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsWbOZkHkd0&feature=PlayList&p=751EB8E5DA6481B5&index=3

Random clips are often subbed, too. The ones above aren't focused on Xiao Gui, though (but I posted a transcript of his episode up in the "news" or "blog" section, so you could read it).

This is ooST1NAoo's playlist of subbed clips she did. It has quite a few, as well. https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=751EB8E5DA6481B5
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:03 am

yeah i think so far ooST1NAoo has the most subbed episodes for YLBFB. if not she usually sub those funnier parts, like obnoxious duo. she's a fan of xiao zhu so most of her subbed clips are those which involves xiao zhu. so kriztetalovesxiaogui, u can always go and take a look. Smile
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:10 pm

thanks xoxogui and POGA!! I love you *kisses*

yeah im a subscriber in STINA's channel.i watched a lot of her uploaded vids && because of her i knew more about SHOW LO and a bit of XIAO GUI...
are you guys member of SHOW'S english forum?i get a lot of vids there though its not focused on XIAO GUI.
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:37 pm

I think most of us are members of Show's English Forum. It's because of that forum I found out about the AF thread and then, of course, this forum.

I'm going to be gone basically Monday through Friday on vacation, so I won't be able to translate any bits (unless I get internet). I'll do that once I get back!
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:58 pm

okay POGA!! have fun!
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:56 am

yeap, i'm a member but i haven't started posting. i think Show has got wayyyy to many news for me to keep up. it's easier to keep up with xiao gui maybe cus i started following quite early from AF and i followed this forum ever since Sanguine set it up. even if i'm lost, i'll manage to find my way back without a compass. LOL!

anyhows, have fun POGA.
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:20 pm

oh yeah baby..we're like XIAO ZHU-XIAO GUI fan...[i guess]
haha yeah it's because of that forum i get to have infos about ylbfb= more XIAO ZHU-XIAO GUI news Wink

good for you POGA!
imma miss ur translation for a week Laughing
but have fun on your vacation!
take care
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Yeah have fun on your vacation POGA...get some sun and fresh air, staring at a computer screen too long can hurt your eyes Smile

I've also found an entire subbed episode of when Will Pan visited YLBFB back in June, so I will be posting that in the videos section ^_^
Back to top Go down
POGA
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
POGA

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:58 pm

Thanks! Haha, I'm actually leaving tomorrow...got the dates mixed up. I'll miss watching YLBFB, but it will be good to be away and just do...nothing, basically.

Also...I just realized (or remembered) that Xiao Gui and Hu Die Jie Jie were schoolmates! They weren't close, but they knew each other. I watched, "Wo Jia Yie You Da Ming Xing" when Hu Die was the guest, and Hu Die talked about how Xiao Gui was the MOST popular guy in high school back then. All the girls she knew would squeal, "Wah!!! So Hot!" and named him "Wifebeater Guy" b/c he'd wear a wifebeater in one of his classes (I think something similar to an exercise/dance class because they all went to a school specially dedicated to the arts), and were heartbroken when he started dating Rainie Yang. Apparently, Xiao Gui didn't know any of this. And Hu Die does not in anyway fake her voice. In another episode, Xiao Gui talked about how she's always sounded like that, even in high school.

Haha, so Xiao Gui was basically the big man on campus--everyone knew him and wanted to be him/be with him. Hu Die's episode--she actually included Xiao Gui's pics from high school (he must have been, "WHY DID YOU DO THAT??!!") because he took a picture with her ex-boyfriend which she kept, I guess. He looks the same (well, even better now), really good looking even in high school. Very Happy I really loved that episode because I like Hu Die, but never really knew anything about her. Learning about her was cool (can anyone believe her boyfriend cheated on her? With someone she and Xiao Gui knew...they have a lot of similar acquaintances). I noticed one thing--they didn't ask her about her "first time" (I guess because she's a children's show host, so they couldn't do that in fear of damaging her reputation. Even in the "2 choose 1" game, they didn't mention needing to sustain the population by having kids).

But that revealed a lot more about Xiao Gui! When Xiao Gui and Rainie talk about how he was popular, you think, "Oh, yeah...he probably was, but just in their class" but Hu Die mentioned it too. Pretty cool. The episode is here http://sugoideas.com/%E5%A8%9B%E6%A8%82%E7%99%BE%E5%88%86%E7%99%BE-2009-01-23-%E6%88%91%E5%AE%B6%E4%B9%9F%E6%9C%89%E5%A4%A7%E6%98%8E%E6%98%9F/ if you want to watch it.

Eh...speaking of which, here's more about high school Xiao Gui (that I just remembered from episodes I watched before). He used to do homework for Rainie, because she had already debuted and was always busy with work, and their writing was similar (and he wouldn't ask her for anything in return). And they'd pair up in all projects because Rainie didn't have close friends and "forced" Xiao Gui. And...bunches of other stuff I haven't yet recalled. When asked who was better looking (him or Xiao Zhu), Rainie said Xiao Gui (well, her mom is his godmother still, and she dated him). If I remember more, I'll put it up.

Haha, long post to make up for a 3 day absence? Very Happy Okay, see you all in a few days.
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 am

woot, thanks for that piece of info POGA.

i didn't know that xiao gui would do hwks for rainie. but i knew she broke up with him because she wanted to pursue her career. he was definitely shocked (she said this herself during her episode of wo jia ye you da ming xin in 2006/2005) but he understood her position. i guess that's why they're still very good frens now and her mum is his godmother. such a gem, it's too bad she let him go. however, she was still sweet. the BFB episode of xiao gui's wo jia ye you da ming xin, she did mention "i know u'll become very popular, but it's just a matter of time". what she said came true ain't it? Smile

wow lo_ovelyxiaogui, that's cool! can't wait to watch it Very Happy. will is 1 of the ppl i like watching in BFB cus he's their good fren and the episode with him around always turns out very funny! HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:53 am

oohhh lots of new info about XIAO GUI Shocked
XIAO GUI is always HOT Wink ever since i saw him in the videos.
thanks a lot POGA!
well based on what u said, is XIAO GUI like a 'smarty pants'?
coz he did some hwk for rainie..does he excel in his studies?

plus isn't it sweet that your bf does alot of things for you??
ahhh i need XIAO GUI soo bad---my grades are average Laughing
extra 'POGI' points Embarassed Embarassed *pogi means handsome in Filipino*
makes me more eager to get XIAO GUI then keep him locked up in my room Razz
too bad for Rainie cause she gave up XIAO GUI for her career--can't she manage to balance her career and lovelife Question
oh well prolly its now are chance to get XIAO GUI!wohoo! i <33 alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:58 am

yeah! Will get their humor, i think, and jokes around with them. lol

thanks for the info POGA. wow, he really was popular. thats super cool.

(wish i went to a school dedicated so art or whatnot. . . . writing counts as art, right? lol)

im okay with them breaking up, lol. jkjk kinda. its sad, breaking up with someone, but as you said, they're still good friends.

plus, now that means i have a chance. if i kidnap him, drug him, and marry him before he wakes up. . .
that might take to much effort for me. So, for now, Xiao Gui is safe from me. . . . jkjk lol.
i need to stop saying things like this, cuz if one day he does go missing, everyone's going to blame me.
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:10 am

yeah SANGUINE your ideas are so cool!
so u'll be our #1 suspect huh?
what if one day he visits this forum [crossing my fingers]...i wonder what will XIAO GUI's reaction be to your posts SANGUINE?
prolly he'll be shocked/scared huh... Shocked
just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:43 am

. . . . meh. if he's scared of SANGUINE i'll make another user, lol.

so, what? ur gunna nab him and blame me? lol, do it. I'll have Show being like, 'Why???? Sad Crying or Very sad "
and like, everyone else, too. lol.
i'll totally take the fall for you, as long as i get to like, touch his hair, or something.

jkjk.

have a nice trip POGA! doing nothing it very fun.

hopefully he'll know American humor when he sees it? or at least American text chat. . . lol
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:15 am

hahaha yeah i hope XIAO GUI will understand it.
if im not wrong...Xiao GUI is pretty good with his english speaking skills right?
so he should know how to respond to his fans from US,ryt?
have you guys told XIAO GUI in any means about this forum?
just curious about it...
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:28 am

Ok seriously, just reading both your conversations made me had a tummyache from laughing so bad. honestly, i almost fell off my chair.

like, 1 of u keeps talking about kidnapping and having xiao gui while the other supports the idea. u girls are too cute.

Yes Sanguine, that kinda idea's gotta stop. Cus we don't want him to think there's a psychotic fan now do we? I need to introduce someone sane to him if i get to see him in 4 mths! LOL. jk, u know i love u. hahaha. (p.s: just touching the hair is enough to help u fulfill part of your dream eh?)

kriztetalovesxiaogui, nope nobody have told him bout this forum yet. he was only informed of the AF forum and he did say he'll try do drop by when he's free and he'll try to understand the conversations too. besides, this forum is relatively new. i'll try to inform him IF (again) i get to see him when i'm there. hmm, xiao gui's english is alright. it's still below average though. he's better than xiao zhu but not as good as the ABCs there like will / vanness / wang lee hom.
speaking bout english, bestfiction's planning to get him a eng-chi dictionary for his bday so that he could refer to it while reading our scrapbook. HAHAHA! too funny that girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions   娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions Empty

Back to top Go down

娱乐百分百 Yu Le Bai Fen Bai Discussions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ghost Zone :: Alien Around The World :: Alien Under The Sun-
Jump to: