The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

may i ask you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sophie-kara
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
sophie-kara

may i ask you? Empty
PostSubject: may i ask you?   may i ask you? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:24 pm

hello,
i wanted to ask if the forum is still active Embarassed , because the most comments are from 2009 and some from 2010// i was thinking what about xiao gui's birthday this year? if the forum is still on , we could make something for his birthday as some did in 2009 i think( i read some comments)! is this idea possible?thank you!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://weibo.com/1941365852/profile/
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

may i ask you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: may i ask you?   may i ask you? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:11 am

Hello sophie-kara Smile

Wooww it's been a year since I've logged in?! I guess you could say that the forum is on a hiatus for now. I don't know about everyone else, but I've been caught up in my job search and finishing my classes so I can graduate (which I finally did this year!).

If you want to make new topics or add new info about Xiao Gui's current activities, I wouldn't mind. I've been trying to keep myself up-to-date through his Facebook fanpage. If you want, I can post what they share over here. Or if you have a Facebook account, you can like their page.

I hope this answers your question Smile

P.S. I just realized you also asked about a birthday gift for Xiao Gui, sorry! I don't know if we can. The last time I think it was xoxogui who helped deliver the birthday gift (at a signing event) after receiving everybody's birthday wishes. You can try sending her a message. Or you can create a topic here (or maybe a group survey on Facebook?) asking if anyone is interested in sending him a birthday gift this year. There's still time!
Back to top Go down

may i ask you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ghost Zone :: Administration :: Questions/Comments-
Jump to: