The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[4/01/2011] Rainie Yang surprised Alien Huang with a sneaky first kiss

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gui_lover
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

[4/01/2011] Rainie Yang surprised Alien Huang with a sneaky first kiss Empty
PostSubject: [4/01/2011] Rainie Yang surprised Alien Huang with a sneaky first kiss   [4/01/2011] Rainie Yang surprised Alien Huang with a sneaky first kiss EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:51 pm

It’s just over two weeks before "Drunken to Love You" will be starting its broadcast on TTV/SETTV, and some surprising news has just come out. GTV’s 100% Entertainment Host, Alien Huang Hong Sheng (Xiao Gui) will be starring alongside Rainie Yang in the highly anticipated drama. This will be the first time the pair will star together in the same series, and of course questions from reporters about their past relationship couldn’t be avoided. Rainie and Alien dated for two years in high school and in the interview, Rainie revealed that Alien was on the receiving end of her first kiss, “Before I got on the bus, I suddenly gave him a kiss on the lips” she said. It may have sounded like a sweet first kiss, but Alien claims when it happened he felt like he had just been punched.

The pair have already filmed some scenes together and Rainie described Alien as “extremely nervous” and “walking very stiffly” on the first day of filming. But that’s not all! There is a kiss in store for the pair to film in the future, and when asked about this, Alien replied that his thoughts and imagination about the upcoming scene are limitless.

Sharing more memories from their time together as a couple, Alien said at the time when they were dating, Rainie had already been signed with a management company, and if they were on the streets holding hands, Rainie would immediately jump away from him if she saw anyone looking. Rainie added that at the time she hadn’t yet debuted as an artist and already thought she would be recognised by the public. “It was as if I was dating a girl who was delusional about being a superstar!” laughed Alien.

The other supporting actor is Kingone Wang who is working with Rainie for the third time. They claim they are so familiar with each other that they have no need to prepare themselves before any kissing scenes, and can just jump right in.

credits : mishi on 4/01/2011 @ CpopAccess.com
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: [4/01/2011] Rainie Yang surprised Alien Huang with a sneaky first kiss   [4/01/2011] Rainie Yang surprised Alien Huang with a sneaky first kiss EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Thanks so much for sharing! Smile

I think this is good news for Xiao Gui, although I'm a little wary about him being in a drama with Rainie. And wow, I haven't seen Kingone Wang in a drama for a while so that ought to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mujiklurver
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: [4/01/2011] Rainie Yang surprised Alien Huang with a sneaky first kiss   [4/01/2011] Rainie Yang surprised Alien Huang with a sneaky first kiss EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:41 am

lo_ovelyxiaogui wrote:
Thanks so much for sharing! Smile

I think this is good news for Xiao Gui, although I'm a little wary about him being in a drama with Rainie. And wow, I haven't seen Kingone Wang in a drama for a while so that ought to be interesting.

I agree with you. Although I'm glad that Xiao Gui is going to be in another drama, I'm not quite sure how to feel about the female lead being Rainie.

I'm also surprised that the story of their first kiss is "making news" now. They talked about it during their Friends' Music Session on Bai Fen Bai. Why talk about it in the news now? Ah well... Best of luck to him and the drama. Smile
Back to top Go down
Xurii
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: [4/01/2011] Rainie Yang surprised Alien Huang with a sneaky first kiss   [4/01/2011] Rainie Yang surprised Alien Huang with a sneaky first kiss EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:32 am

Anyone know where I can see the drama that's out in May? I knew they were going to broadcast only online. Anyone know more? please help me
Back to top Go down
princezblu
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: [4/01/2011] Rainie Yang surprised Alien Huang with a sneaky first kiss   [4/01/2011] Rainie Yang surprised Alien Huang with a sneaky first kiss EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:22 am

i watched that part and i ssoooo shocked! i was freakin', crazily happy 4 alien when he kissed rainie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [4/01/2011] Rainie Yang surprised Alien Huang with a sneaky first kiss   [4/01/2011] Rainie Yang surprised Alien Huang with a sneaky first kiss Empty

Back to top Go down

[4/01/2011] Rainie Yang surprised Alien Huang with a sneaky first kiss
Page 1 of 1