The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playboyz's New Song Airs on Radio and <Happy New Year這個讚> Album Available on YesAsia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mujiklurver
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

Playboyz's New Song Airs on Radio and <Happy New Year這個讚> Album Available on YesAsia Empty
PostSubject: Playboyz's New Song Airs on Radio and <Happy New Year這個讚> Album Available on YesAsia   Playboyz's New Song Airs on Radio and <Happy New Year這個讚> Album Available on YesAsia EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:37 pm

As reported earlier, Xiao's Gui's 12-member project group, Playboyz, will be releasing a compilation album entitled <Happy New Year這個讚> later this month. Radio stations are beginning to air a song from the album; it is also titled "Happy New Year這個讚." You can listen to it on YouTube.

It really has a "New Year" type of feeling. It's really cheery. Very Happy Xiao Gui has a couple of solo parts in the song, too. <3

Playboyz - Happy New Year這個讚 / Credits: 3647luna @ YT

For those of you who are interested in purchasing the album, it's now available on YesAsia (for pre-order)! Its expected release date is December 24, 2010.

Regular Version / Pre-Order Version

The pre-order version comes with a gift. I think it's some kind of lip balm. O.o I think the regular version might come with something, too (a calendar?), but I'm not sure because I can't really understand the details in Chinese. Can someone confirm?
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

Playboyz's New Song Airs on Radio and <Happy New Year這個讚> Album Available on YesAsia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playboyz's New Song Airs on Radio and <Happy New Year這個讚> Album Available on YesAsia   Playboyz's New Song Airs on Radio and <Happy New Year這個讚> Album Available on YesAsia EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:28 pm

^ Wow, thanks for the links Smile

You're right, a 12-month calendar is included with the regular version...but I kinda want the lip balm.

P.S. On the preorder version's page, they mention that "guys can beautify their lips" or something. So I guess this means the Rouge lip balm is marketed more towards guys? iono Razz
Back to top Go down
avondale09
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
avondale09

PostSubject: Re: Playboyz's New Song Airs on Radio and <Happy New Year這個讚> Album Available on YesAsia   Playboyz's New Song Airs on Radio and <Happy New Year這個讚> Album Available on YesAsia EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 pm

ohh i heard the song earlier, cuz i've really been waiting to hear from this group! i'm super excited. it's a fun song, but i'm not sure a New Years album will really show off who they are as a group. i wonder what type of music they'll be more like after this CD. it could be really awesome =) !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playboyz's New Song Airs on Radio and <Happy New Year這個讚> Album Available on YesAsia   Playboyz's New Song Airs on Radio and <Happy New Year這個讚> Album Available on YesAsia Empty

Back to top Go down

Playboyz's New Song Airs on Radio and <Happy New Year這個讚> Album Available on YesAsia
Page 1 of 1