The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How is everyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: How is everyone?   How is everyone? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:38 pm

Hey guys!! How is everyone doing? Gosh, this forum is really quiet. Now i do see a need to put back the chatbox so everyone could chat with each other huh?

Sorry i haven't been updating about xiao gui much too. Have been busy with work and personal life. But i can breathe a little again and i'll try my very best to upload more xiao gui stuff up here so that you little Aliens fans would be able to keep yourself updated too! HEHEEHE!

Oh yes, and please, don't just lurk around and be shy alright? Do post something new up and share it with everyone.
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:37 pm

haha, yea I know I haven't been around *guilt*...not that I don't love actually being busy for a change, but it's starting to feel hectic again. I've got a paper due in 24 hours, but I'm trying to keep optimistic Smile

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:11 am

lol it's fine. concentrate on your paper yea? ALL THE BEST!

yes facebook does take up a lot of our time. mine too. it's so addictive in a way.

p.s: does anyone follow xiao gui's weibo? or does he even update there?
Back to top Go down
Qiuyan
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:36 am

He updated his Weibo recently, on 4th november he posted a picture, and said "我愛大皇!" . he also updated on 6th n 7th november
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:44 am

Ahh Ic Ic. I think someone requested to have a sub category here for his weibo acc. Hmm it might be a good idea now that I think about it. For those who keeps up to date with xiao gui's weibo acc can update it there.
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
kriztetalovesxiaogui

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:35 am

xoxogui, can u put back the chatbox??

it's been awhile since i visited the forum too. i am so glad xiao gui's recieving more awards. and he had a concert in HK??wow our boy is really shooting for success! i am so proud of him!

btw, hello everyone i hope to talk to you all soon!
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:28 pm

Yay!! 2 research papers down, 1 more to go! I just wanted to stop by and say HELLO Smile

Oh, and Xiao Gui updated his Wretch blog. I think it's something about a birthday party for him on November 20th. You have to pay an entry fee to participate in the event, and there is also a form I think you have to fill out and send in...but it sounded pretty interesting... Wink
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:42 am

it's a steamboat party with his fans. how nice if I could be in taiwan this month to celebrate it with him too. oh wells. hopefully he'll have a blast. he deserves it after all the hard work =)

@kristeta seems like the poll received good reviews on putting back the chat box. i'll do it when i have the time.
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:27 am

oh is he really having that party?? lucky fans who can attend to there. i wish i can go to =/

anyways, speaking of his birthday, it's coming up pretty soon. are you guys preparing anything for him just like last year??
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:17 am

bestfiction and i are not preparing anything cus we're kinda bz. but if anyone else is preparing anything, I'd be glad to contribute.
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
kriztetalovesxiaogui

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:39 pm

yeah i guess everyone's busy these days. i think the best way to send our bday greetings to xiao gui is through his weibo...at least for me... do they have Trending Topics too at weibo??why don't we trend his name??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

How is everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ghost Zone :: Alien Around The World :: Alien Under The Sun-
Jump to: