The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

everybody on Hiatus?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eizel
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

everybody on Hiatus? Empty
PostSubject: everybody on Hiatus?   everybody on Hiatus? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:30 pm

Where is everybody? looks like everyone is on hiatus huh? Including myself.. I haven't visited this forum for awhile ,as well as xiao gui's asianfantics page, his blog, AES blog and his weibo account. I've been addicted to KPOP so much i forgot about CPOP for awhile. this forum is slowly dying again...
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: everybody on Hiatus?   everybody on Hiatus? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:45 pm

To be honest, even though I check weekly...I haven't been posting since school started (I'm taking 4 classes and working part-time)

But it looks like in a few weeks I'll have more time to come, so be prepared for some posts! Smile
Back to top Go down
gui_lover
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: everybody on Hiatus?   everybody on Hiatus? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:19 am

i'm a bit inactive right now because of homeworks and quizzes...
Back to top Go down
eizel
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: everybody on Hiatus?   everybody on Hiatus? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:34 pm

i guess school is keeping us all busy! I'm going to school and working part time as well...
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: everybody on Hiatus?   everybody on Hiatus? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:27 pm

shucks i must've missed this topic or something. yeah i've been on hiatus for a bit in september cus of work and outside activities. slowly news of xiao gui are being updated though (not particularly by me) so i hope u guys could post something when u can find the time / anything about xiao gui yeah?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everybody on Hiatus?   everybody on Hiatus? Empty

Back to top Go down

everybody on Hiatus?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ghost Zone :: Alien Around The World :: Alien Under The Sun-
Jump to: