The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book price at Yesasia (in RM)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greencucumber
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

Book price at Yesasia (in RM) Empty
PostSubject: Book price at Yesasia (in RM)   Book price at Yesasia (in RM) EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Hi there!

Im green_cucumber from Malaysia and im new here. I was looking around and saw a few comments on alien's new book 赤鬼流. Yesasia is selling it at RM 75.24. Im not sure where to get it in malaysia though. I usually buy taiwanese artistes' books when I go to taiwan (which is quite often). Its much cheaper there. I'll help to search for local M'sian bookstores and see whether they have it anot and post back any info I can get.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

Book price at Yesasia (in RM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book price at Yesasia (in RM)   Book price at Yesasia (in RM) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:31 am

hello green_cucumber! welcome to the forum Smile

sure! you can post the price when you've found it. If there's any malaysian fan here is interested to buy the book, at least they would know where to find it and the price for it. it would be a great help.

have you introduced yourself though? if you haven't why not go Arrow here and do it for us to know you better Smile
Back to top Go down

Book price at Yesasia (in RM)
Page 1 of 1