The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pick & Poll (part II) - 3rd topic on Show Luo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

Pick & Poll (part II) - 3rd topic on Show Luo   Empty
PostSubject: Pick & Poll (part II) - 3rd topic on Show Luo    Pick & Poll (part II) - 3rd topic on Show Luo   EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:45 am

Rawu, a member of the party boys, used to upload videos of them a lot (mostly are done without xiao gui in 2006, so i believe this was before xiao gui joined the group). Here are a few of them just goofing around, its really hilarious so if you are having a bad day, you should totally watch the goofy boys.

Trivia: Show hangs out with the party boys a lot when he has the time. They are the ones whom he would go to the movies with or just chill out with. Party boys are like Show's own family and he cares about each and every one of them a lot. Once, Weasley (one of the members) went on a variety show and he was given a task (well everyone was given the same task). He has two call 2 of his good friends and he has to ask them for money, reason being, he was in trouble and he needs money to settle his problem. Weasley called Show (btw, xiao gui was his back up if Show doesn't pick up). When Show picked up, Weasley told him his fake situation and without hesitation, Show just said "oh sure, when do you need it? i'm going back after practice first. i'll get the cash for you. where do i meet you?" he doesn't ask a lot of questions but wanted to help his friend immediately. This is how much his friends, the party boys, mean to him.

Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Pick & Poll (part II) - 3rd topic on Show Luo    Pick & Poll (part II) - 3rd topic on Show Luo   EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:29 am

Thanks xoxogui Smile

I've never seen these before...I guess you can learn something new everyday, lol
The 1st one cracked me up! What's with the blonde-haired pregnant "lady"? And love how all the guys just suddenly disappeared, haha

Anyone notice the Bart and Lisa Simpson painting in the background of the 2nd vid?
Back to top Go down
guinicxx
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
guinicxx

PostSubject: Re: Pick & Poll (part II) - 3rd topic on Show Luo    Pick & Poll (part II) - 3rd topic on Show Luo   EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:34 am

ohh~ i watch that show when wesley was pretending that he doesn't have money,show was really really a good friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gui_lover
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Pick & Poll (part II) - 3rd topic on Show Luo    Pick & Poll (part II) - 3rd topic on Show Luo   EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:33 am

thanks for sharing the videos!!that was so funny...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick & Poll (part II) - 3rd topic on Show Luo    Pick & Poll (part II) - 3rd topic on Show Luo   Empty

Back to top Go down

Pick & Poll (part II) - 3rd topic on Show Luo
Page 1 of 1