The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public

Go down 
+3
digidestinedkid
eizel
lo_ovelyxiaogui
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public Empty
PostSubject: Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public   Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Ok, I want everyone to take a deep breath. For those of you who might be planning to visit Taiwan and try to see a recording of YLBFB, I have just been informed that GTV is no longer allowing 'walk-up' audiences. The main reason for that is because of a recent incident, paraphrased by sze92 @ http://love4show.forumotion.com :

Quote :
so this is what happened.

there is this woman together with her daughter lined up at 12 pm while many other fans went at 7 am. at 2.30 pm they started to let nick's fans in first. they only allow 40 nick's fans and 80 Show's fans.

the woman couldn't get in so she started shouting and screaming insisting that she wants to get in. other fans that didn't get to go in also stood up. this chaos also caused the police to check out what is happening.
even yu bai's workers also came down. to protect yu bai's image, they allowed the woman to go in

There is also this message from GTV on Facebook (translated by POGA):
Quote :

Note to Everyone, from today on:
Recordings are no longer open to the public to sign up and watch (regardless of internet, telephone, or at the scene complaints). Fans will wait for relevant events, and in all cases it will be the show's producer who will take the initiative to invite good groups/organizations to enter (the set). Fans who have not received an invitation, please do not come and create complications!!
Spoiler:

------------
One of the users from Show's forum said this as a clarification: "Only if you are a part of a certain fan club or organization, and if that episode has anything to do with that particular group of people, then YLBFB will automatically contact them about filming participation. Otherwise, they will no longer accept "walk-up" audiences."

So basically, this means that there isn't any way for you to register or sign up to see a YLBFB episode. Unless you form a group with other people to see a specific artist, and then somehow contact GTV so that they'll invite you for related segments. But this would be a difficult task to accomplish for fans who live overseas who speak little to no Chinese!

This really is sad news, because usually these kinds of incidents don't happen. Not really sure how GTV is going to make this work Sad

Last edited by lo_ovelyxiaogui on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tags)
Back to top Go down
eizel
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public   Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:43 am

I also heard that GTV banned any streaming sites to upload YLBFB... but some youtube users are still uploading but how long are they gonna last until youtube caught them,,

it is sad for an overseas fan like me because I am relying on youtube/tudou to watch BFB. So watch BFB on streaming site while you still can.

but i know some users are tricky, they can find a way!! Smile

Back to top Go down
digidestinedkid
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
digidestinedkid

PostSubject: Re: Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public   Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:33 am

hais, im still thinking of going ylbfb this dec whn i go taiwan.
my dream is dashed ):

hais hais hais !
i'll kill that woman if i cld. no lah jus kidding Smile

hope as time goes by, th walk in thing will start again, >< !
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public   Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:42 pm

@ eizel: Yeah, I did hear about that...it is such a shame that people overseas won't get access to the show. I mean, it's not like that channel is offered where I live...

But I do think that people will try to find a way around it for sure. There's still dailymotion.com, wat.tv, yahoo video, and google video. But seriously, there's got to be a way we can send a message to GTV that says "Please don't remove all your shows from online streaming sites. You could create a YouTube page that updates with select clips from that day's episode. That way, it would be like free publicity, and you could gain even more supporters!" Or something like that Razz

@ digidestinedkid: Really? You're going in December? Well, that is still about 5 months away...so maybe things will have calmed down by then, yea? All we can do is hope I love you

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public   Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:41 pm

ooh i heard abt this too... yeah its kinda disappointing cause the reason i want to go visit taiwan is to see the boys--SHOW LO && XIAO GUI-- in BFB... prolly GTV will fix this problem with another option cause it'll be so unfair especially to the overseas fans like most of us...
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public   Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:50 am

ok that's really sad!

i am planning to go taiwan again nxt year June. now only invited guests are allowed? urgh! that woman is unbelievable! seriously. people started queuing at 7am and she went at 12pm. suck it up -.-

i guess i'm lucky enough i went into the recording before then. but seriously, if the recording's at 1pm, she should definitely go earlier cus there's definitely a queue. i know i went at 9am.

sigh, really hope it'll be fixed soon! i really wanna go for recordings again!
Back to top Go down
gui_lover
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public   Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:14 am

oh gosh....so disappointing,,,we are planning to go for a vacation in taiwan nxt summer...goshhh!!why did this happen?!urghh... Sad
Back to top Go down
digidestinedkid
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
digidestinedkid

PostSubject: Re: Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public   Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:37 am

hais, that woman.
nothing but trouble.
complain so much dont go la ! ><

yah la so unfair to us.
its not like we're able to go tw everytime also ):

hahaha ya, maybe Smile
high chance gng taiwan this dec. haha
cos my uncle works thr, so he have a hse thr
i want go also can stay thr ma, haha
plus so near taipei Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gui_lover
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public   Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:38 am

but it;s not open to the public..Sad
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public   Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:31 am

Now u can only hope and pray gtv wld not let this go on. Cus ylbfb gain part of thr popularity from audiences. Prolly this is just a short trial until everything cools off. Really, we can only hope. Sigh
Back to top Go down
gui_lover
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public   Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:23 am

yeah....
Back to top Go down
guinicxx
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
guinicxx

PostSubject: Re: Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public   Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:19 am

FTW~!,i can't believe this news will going far away i mean why is GTV so unfair to non-chinese or overseas fans like me?,btw.GTV must solve this unconditionally problem! I HATE IT! and it's so unfair to all the fans like me!!!! Crying or Very sad

btw.you know guys when i read this shocking news i've been crying alot because i don't want that some other YLBFB fans like me would suffer from not watching it!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public   Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:38 pm

^ aww, I felt like crying too...but then I ended up being mean to my family because they didn't know why I was upset Embarassed

At least we have still been able to watch the episodes online (although users have started changing the titles and tags of the episodes). I'm just glad I can still see Xiao Gui and Xiao Zhu for now, and I really really really hope that this is just a temporary policy. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public   Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Read! YLBFB Recordings No Longer Open to the Public
Page 1 of 1