The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XOXOGUI <3333

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kriztetalovesxiaogui
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
kriztetalovesxiaogui

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XOXOGUI <3333 Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY XOXOGUI <3333   HAPPY BIRTHDAY XOXOGUI <3333 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:03 pm

since she is always active here, she always answer our questions and manages almost everything just to make us satisfied by giving us updates/ news/ info about XIAO GUI... i think it's about time we celebrate her day....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XOXOGUI!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XOXOGUI <3333 Missyb10

thank you so much for providing us information about our dear XIAO GUI! i hope you'll never get tired of making us happy with all of your Xiao Gui updates, translations and subbed videos Smile
loveyah<333
Back to top Go down
avondale09
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
avondale09

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY XOXOGUI <3333   HAPPY BIRTHDAY XOXOGUI <3333 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:51 pm

^^ hahahaha omg you're so cute! good idea, lmao.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XOXOGUI! =)

(I think i've officially said happy birthday to you the most, LOL)
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY XOXOGUI <3333   HAPPY BIRTHDAY XOXOGUI <3333 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:05 am

Oh gawd u are so cute kristetalovesxiaogui!!! U've already wished me and u r making another wish here too? Lol!!! PLUS... I hv a birthday wish from xiao gui!!! Hahaahaha nice work girl, thk u so much!! I looooveeeee it cheers

Thk u too avondale and yes, this is the 4th time already. Oh gawd this year's bday is definitely a blast.

Thk u once again, the both of u! Yes i promise to nv get tired in helping to provide whatever info of xg i can find to share with everyone. I will try to sub more vids when i can and i hope others who can understand chinese wld help out as much as they can too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY XOXOGUI <3333   HAPPY BIRTHDAY XOXOGUI <3333 Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XOXOGUI <3333
Page 1 of 1