The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Try-Outs .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xiaogui<3
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

Random Try-Outs . Empty
PostSubject: Random Try-Outs .   Random Try-Outs . EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:05 am

This is the first time i'm editing a photo . it might not be as good as the other people's creation as i'm not experienced . please leave comments so i can improve on my skills . thank you Very Happy Random Try-Outs . Edited11
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

Random Try-Outs . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Try-Outs .   Random Try-Outs . EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:35 am

Well for someone who doesnt have experience, that is actually not bad at all. But if u want to let the viewers know that the picture is for letter 1949, u shldnt blur it too much. Also, you might wanna try a different colour for "gui<3" so that it is more visible. Oh yes, and maybe put your signature on the picture of your creation too, just for recognition/credit Wink
Back to top Go down
xiaogui<3
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

Random Try-Outs . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Try-Outs .   Random Try-Outs . EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:55 am

Im not really emphasing on the picture that is for 1949 , so i didnt take notice of the numbers . but , thanks anyway ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Try-Outs . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Try-Outs .   Random Try-Outs . Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Try-Outs .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ghost Zone :: Alien Around The World :: Alien Creations-
Jump to: