The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Huang Hong Sheng Ready to Take A Big Bite Out of His Pulled Pork Sandwich, Sweeps Through Mong Kok to Shop for Shoes [June 18, 2010] [translated]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

Huang Hong Sheng Ready to Take A Big Bite Out of His Pulled Pork Sandwich, Sweeps Through Mong Kok to Shop for Shoes [June 18, 2010]  [translated] Empty
PostSubject: Huang Hong Sheng Ready to Take A Big Bite Out of His Pulled Pork Sandwich, Sweeps Through Mong Kok to Shop for Shoes [June 18, 2010] [translated]   Huang Hong Sheng Ready to Take A Big Bite Out of His Pulled Pork Sandwich, Sweeps Through Mong Kok to Shop for Shoes [June 18, 2010]  [translated] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:58 am

Huang Hong Sheng Ready to Take A Big Bite Out of His Pork Chop Sandwich, Sweeps Through Mong Kok to Shop for Shoes

Huang Hong Sheng Ready to Take A Big Bite Out of His Pulled Pork Sandwich, Sweeps Through Mong Kok to Shop for Shoes [June 18, 2010]  [translated] Huang_11
Each time Xiao Gui visits Hong Kong, he will definitely look around to shop and buy a pork chop sandwich in the Mong Kok area.

June 18, 2010
Source: http://ent.mop.com/star/3203254.shtml

Taiwan's idol singer Xiao Gui came to Hong Kong early the other day to plan a promotional tour of his original manuscript (Chi Gui Liu/Red Ghost Class), as well as to savor the fine delicacies offered along Mong Kok road. A noticeable group of female fans spotted him and wanted to take a picture with him. But when he entered a shop to eat, they patiently waited outside. Xiao Gui even commended them on their good behavior.

Having come to Hong Kong many times, Xiao Gui's favorite place to 'treasure hunt' is in the Mong Kok area: "I really love buying shoes in Mong Kok because there's so many special editions, and they all can be found here. Each time, I can buy ten pairs to be sent back to Taiwan."

When asked if the purpose of him coming to Hong Kong was to go shopping, he said: "It's too bad that I had no time go shopping, because my visit was for more pressing issues this time. But I still went to Mong Kok to get a bite to eat. The pork chop sandwich here is really delicious. I ordered two!"

--edit--
If there are any mistakes, please let me know ^_^
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

Huang Hong Sheng Ready to Take A Big Bite Out of His Pulled Pork Sandwich, Sweeps Through Mong Kok to Shop for Shoes [June 18, 2010]  [translated] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huang Hong Sheng Ready to Take A Big Bite Out of His Pulled Pork Sandwich, Sweeps Through Mong Kok to Shop for Shoes [June 18, 2010] [translated]   Huang Hong Sheng Ready to Take A Big Bite Out of His Pulled Pork Sandwich, Sweeps Through Mong Kok to Shop for Shoes [June 18, 2010]  [translated] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:16 am

arrrhhh!! i was in hong kong last month!! WHY XIAO GUI WHY?!~~ if only you were there last month instead, i would have probably bumped into you too! My hotel was 1 stop away from Mong Kok! Sad

oh wells anyhows, seems like he's starting his promo for his book already. can't wait for his visit here to singapore!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Huang Hong Sheng Ready to Take A Big Bite Out of His Pulled Pork Sandwich, Sweeps Through Mong Kok to Shop for Shoes [June 18, 2010] [translated]
Page 1 of 1