The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
guinicxx
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee
guinicxx

Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers   Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 am

this is a old news though!

Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers 56356910
original source: Epoch Times
translated by minchong92 @ http://asianfanatics.net
The well-known Japanese series [Power Rangers/Super Sentai] that has more than 30 years of history will soon debut in Taiwan in July. Xiao Gui, or Alien Huang, was invited to act as a side character. He stated: “I’ve really liked Power Rangers from the beginning. I even crazily collect the Power Ranger figures. To become a Power Ranger is practically my dream!”

During the 5/20 press conference, the Super Sentai team (Gekirangers + Magirangers) has a small performance in order to let the audience in on a sneak-peek. Alien expressed that he had really wished to act as the leader Red Ranger. But after he found out that all the Power Ranger actors had to wear their costumes for the entire period and go under difficult training, Alien was afraid he would disrupt the entire team’s performance.

As of now, Alien is working hard in studying his script everyday. And because his feelings into this drama were very deep, he specially prepared an insert song [Yu Shou Zi Xin/御守之心] for the show. On the 20th, he brought his band to perform this song at the press conference. The song will also be included in his future EP.

Alien’s co-host on 100% Entertainment, Butterfly Jie Jie, will also be acting alongside him as the [Add Oil Angel]. He revealed that last month, he and Butterfly Jie Jie went to Osaka together to see the Super Sentai performance there. As they watched the show, both of them had the masks on. The two fans were entirely absorbed: “The Power Rangers would suddenly appear among the crowds of people. It’s awesome to see your idols from such a close distance!”

[Power Rangers Special Live in Taiwan] started selling its tickets on the 19th. It will go on for a total of 3 stages from 7/16 to 7/18.
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers   Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:14 am

thank you for the news!! Smile

the EP for the songs will be provided when purchased his 3rd book. it'll be like gui hun, where he released it together with his 1st book and ai de zhu xuan lu, with his 2nd.

how i wish i could watch the stage show! sigh, why am i not staying in taiwan again? BAHHH~!
Back to top Go down
gui_lover
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers   Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:00 am

i'm excited about it, cause i really love power rangers as much as like xiao gui!!
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers   Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:10 pm

Hellos! Yeah rly excited. Nt sure if it will be out on vcd tho. Since this will only be a stage act and in taiwan Sad

Where r u from? Mayb u can introduce yrself in "alien under the sun". The topic is Introduce Yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
gui_lover
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers   Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:46 am

ooh tnx xoxogui
Back to top Go down
gui_lover
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers   Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:52 am

xoxogui, if you have facebook you can join YLBFB's official page~~
here's the website:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/yu-le-bai-fen-bai/104361146282213
and xiao gui is there with a video message..
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers   Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:53 am

Haha yeap i know. I am already a fan of the page and i have seen the video. I will translate it and post it in this forum later Smile
Back to top Go down
gui_lover
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers   Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:39 am

xoxogui, i found out that you can't repost the videos from facebook, stinajie advised us on xiao zhu's forum....just a piece of advice..
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers   Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:21 am

gui_lover wrote:
xoxogui, i found out that you can't repost the videos from facebook, stinajie advised us on xiao zhu's forum....just a piece of advice..

alright. reason?
thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
gui_lover
Ghost Squad Trainee
Ghost Squad Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers   Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:03 am

i don't know..stinajie just informed us about that....
Back to top Go down
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers   Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:18 pm

^ maybe it's because they are personally uploaded or something? idk, lol Razz
that and Facebook has been having some problems with people's privacy rights (they did just do that whole revamp on the privacy settings)
but since YLBFB is a fanpage and not someone's personal account, I'm not quite sure if this would be that big a deal....besides, it's not like we're the ones who got it from Facebook and put it on Youtube ^_^

okay, so I'm not spamming....I can't believe that in a couple of weeks, Xiao Gui will be performing with the Power Rangers! That sounds so interesting, like participating in a school play (minus parents taking pics going "aww, you're so cute!") flower
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers   Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:52 pm

@gui_lover thanks. hmm, *shrugs* i guess a lot of others are doing the same cus its a fanpage video from facebook. not sure what's the issue but videos are "unlisted" so it won't appear in youtube unless the link is known.

@lo_ovelyxiaogui i know!!! plus power rangers are one of my favourite character last time! can't believe that our 'love hero' would be one of them! how uber cool is that! and we know his obsession with such things lols~!
ah wells, too bad i'm not in taiwan Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers   Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers Empty

Back to top Go down

Alien Huang and Butterfly Jie Jie soon to act in Power Rangers
Page 1 of 1