The Ghost Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changes to the Forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lo_ovelyxiaogui
Ghost Squad Rookie
Ghost Squad Rookie
lo_ovelyxiaogui

Changes to the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:46 pm

To anyone who hasn't been on this forum in a while, it looks a little different than it did about a month ago.
But I definitely like the changes, they're exactly what this forum needs!
I only wish I was a little more adept at computer stuff, then I could help with other things.
Many thanks to the admins and moderators who did this Smile
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:45 am

AWWWW.. that's really nice of you! THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENTS I love you. Will try our very best to make this forum more reliable and pleasant for members now.

You can always help to promote the forum in other forums Smile. PM me should you wish to help out in anything. We appreciate all the help and commitments! cheers
Back to top Go down
kriztetalovesxiaogui
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
Ghost Squad Initiate Member
kriztetalovesxiaogui

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:51 pm

can i just say my thanks to XOXOGUI for doing all these changes in the forum!!! girl, you did a good job Wink
Back to top Go down
♥xoxogui
Ghost Squad Commander
Ghost Squad Commander
♥xoxogui

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:34 am

lol... thank you! Smile
i still think it could have been better. i was doing this like late at night at now that i look at it again, i should've chosen a different colour combination to fit it with the banner which POGA made. but if i were to change it, it'll be purple, and then it might coincide with show's forum and people would think that i'm copying their layout. so i guess i'll stick with this for the time being, until i'm changing the banner again in a few weeks time Smile

p.s: hope everyone's ok with the layout. do lemme know if you have suggestions! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the Forum   Changes to the Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Changes to the Forum
Page 1 of 1